Oppo Camp General AFL Discussion - Opposition posters welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as i hate GAZ and his free hits at the MRO...looked to me that Miles staged that one beautifully!

You're kidding right?

He clearly punched him flush in the jaw.

You can see the connection.

Irrespective if Miles went to ground or not, we cant just be ok with people punching players in the face.

The MRO made a big song and dance about stamping out jumper punches before the season started, let's see how they go with a proper punch.

If that was Jake King, Mitch Robinson, Barry Hall etc, they are all looking at weeks.

You're kidding right?

Irrespective if Miles went to ground or not, we cant just be ok with people punching players in the face.

The MRO made a big song and dance about stamping out jumper punches before the season started, let's see how they go with a proper punch.

If that was Jake King, Mitch Robinson, Barry Hall etc, they are all looking at weeks.
No i don't see it...Miles pulls his head back...and the other Geelol player sees it as well...just pushes Miles away...Miles does'nt even look dazed!

You're kidding right?

Soldo got done for less.
No prior form.

No i don't see it...Miles pulls his head back...and the other Geelol player sees it as well...just pushes Miles away...Miles does'nt even look dazed!

Completely irrelevant if Miles is dazed or not.

He clearly punched him in the jaw.

There is absolutely no doubt about that.

Completely irrelevant if Miles is dazed or not.

He clearly punched him in the jaw.

There is absolutely no doubt about that.
Not going by that Vid is he punched anywhere, if he was punched on the jaw like you say then why is Miles reaching for his cheekbone?!!?
Missed!!! and Miles ought to be cited for staging!

Not going by that Vid is he punched anywhere, if he was punched on the jaw like you say then why is Miles reaching for his cheekbone?!!?

You're clearly trolling and I dont know why

There was * all force but he seriously needs a week for his own good to say “keep your ******* hands to yourself!”
Picked up some shithouse habits all of a sudden.

No...just an unbiased view of the so called jaw punch on miles! It's right up there with Soldo's non event!

He swung at miles twice with a closed fist and connected once

Regardless of force it’s got to be a week for the action alone
Could of been exactly the same outcome of gaffs hit on Brayshaw

OK...i have only seen one swing the one that put Miles on his back and to me it looked nothing...

That’s a great point. No way known did Gaff have any idea what he was doing and that’s how easy it can happen.

OK...i have only seen one swing the one that put Miles on his back and to me it looked nothing...

3 attempts first a jab without looking than a swing with he left than connects with the right jab

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had shocking last week single out a nine 9 player in solid defending the suspension due to needing to get rid off behind the play hits.

Ablets strike was a stop play, behind the ball. Had more force then soldo strike. If he is not suspended watch everyone lose there minds
I think it’s going to be line ball.
Personally I don’t think it had the force to warrant a week, it’s a free kick or 50m.
However, if they are going to “make a stance “ on punching, it was a deliberate strike with a closed fist to the head and it was a second or third attempt to strike him. I can’t see how they can’t make it a week.
Intentional, Low impact, High contact = 1 week.

Personally I don’t think it had the force to warrant a week, it’s a free kick or 50m.
However, if they are going to “make a stance “ on punching, it was a deliberate strike with a closed fist to the head and it was a second or third attempt to strike him. I can’t see how they can’t make it a week.
I'm thinking it will be two weeks...one week for the punch and one extra for being up there at HRO HQs 3 weeks in a row...

This is exactly how I see it too. I don't want us to appeal it either, because it's just not on. Needs a week in the naughty corner, so he can check himself and wipe this sh*t out of his game. Has never been a dirty player, and when the ball is in play I can excuse it, but a closed fist punch is just not acceptable and he absolutely deserves the week off to think about what he's doing. That first swing could have been Gaff-like if it connected, which no-one should condone

Swap Ablett and gaff. WHAT would the suspension have been.?

It’s funny on the Ablett one. I can see anything from a fine to 2 weeks. I really dunno how it’s gonna go.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Miles to cop a week for chinning Ablett’s fist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back