General AFL thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not at all. It's terrible. And plus the commentators are refusing to commentate and are just talking s**t endlessly. I honestly don't think Dermie breaths, he just talks.

Talks and likes to take pot shots at the team due to his perception of how we treated his buddy Scotty Watters

Good to know....hoping tomorrow nights game will be better...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL have paid a bomb to get people and computers to do their fixturing. For nothing I will tell them even the first game of NAB will gather interest for the proper season and they should have scheduled an exciting match up for game one. It's the same with carlton with the first game of the season and friday night games. Who ever does the scheduling is a moron. Even Port Adelaide versus the Dogs or an even match up is better than Blues v Hawks.

Luckily I had a few other things to do this evening so I didn't feel the need to subject myself to the remainder of the game after half time.

The Blues movement of the ball early was surprisingly impressive, but then again anything would have been an improvement on the garbage they dished up last season. Their defensive pressure in the first quarter was fairly intense, but as you would expect fell away as the game went on.
I wonder what their membership jump (if any) will be after tonight. They'll have to pull something out of nowhere during the pre season or offer two for one deals if they want to reach 51k by round 1.

After the first ten minutes of the Fox coverage I had to hit mute. King and Brereton? No thanks. It's a shame Anthony Hudson has to work with such pinheads as I think he's one of the better callers in the game.

They said everyone including Sicily thinks Sicily looks like Dermie. I could just picture both of them sitting back preening and thinking how lucky the other is.

Luckily I had a few other things to do this evening so I didn't feel the need to subject myself to the remainder of the game after half time.

The Blues movement of the ball early was surprisingly impressive, but then again anything would have been an improvement on the garbage they dished up last season. Their defensive pressure in the first quarter was fairly intense, but as you would expect fell away as the game went on.
I wonder what their membership jump (if any) will be after tonight. They'll have to pull something out of nowhere during the pre season or offer two for one deals if they want to reach 51k by round 1.

After the first ten minutes of the Fox coverage I had to hit mute. King and Brereton? No thanks. It's a shame Anthony Hudson has to work with such pinheads as I think he's one of the better callers in the game.
King, Brereton and Brown add Carey and Robbo and you got the whole set

Source? (please)
It's in the Age.
Newbold hasn't taken long to be painful, patronising pr1ck, NMfC, Bullies and Saints need to become self sufficient, Give us an equal draw and match day returns and it might happen!
Reading the article, he's actually talking about the AFL buying out Etihad and how a better stadium deal will make us, the Dogs and Norf more profitable.

I don't think that's a negative comment at all.

It's in the Age.

Reading the article, he's actually talking about the AFL buying out Etihad and how a better stadium deal will make us, the Dogs and Norf more profitable.

I don't think that's a negative comment at all.
Haven't read the article, that was the only piece they played on SEN, I might of fallen for the old "out of context"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back