General AFL thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why?

I hate the idea of them getting the best kid in the land in the draft all because they cheated for 2 years. At least this way it's a bit of footy justice

Brions will get pick 1 after we bury them tomorrow
The spoon is a sign of failure and means more than the difference between pick 1 and 2 IMO. Essendon fans look pretty happy about missing out on it.

Mcluggage or Brodie can't go wrong

Lions priority would probably be someone who won't leave anyway could see them going Ainsworth at 1 lol barrels

Lions 61.5
Essendon 61

Surely we beat lions by enough to give the number 1 draft pick to the more deserving club

Across 21 game they average being in a points deficit by a tick under 50 points so for them to maintain that percentage we'll need to beat them by that margin. Win by 10 goals & they will end up with the spoon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I change my mind. After seeing how badly Essendon fans want to get off the bottom I'll take a fair 5 goal win thanks

Wow Swans mauling the Tigers.

And to think, out in a forest or a zoo, if you put a Tiger next to Swan it would eat it for breakfast. Richmond don't deserve to have such an awesome animal as their mascot. What do swans eat? Worms or bird seed? Richmond Worms or Richmond BirdSeeds sounds pretty good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back