General AFL thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs winning the contests. If they had a legitimate KPF they would be damn tough to beat. Giants mids need to focus on winning the ball rather than tackling, they're second to a heap of loose ball.

Better game than last night though it must be said, two sides who really want to play a GF as opposed to two sides who probably thinks it's a given that they'd make it from that point.

That being said though, Sydney will murder the winner based on this game.

The end of his year right before he did his first ACL was amazing. Really hope he can get back to that level because he looked a through and through star in the making

I know his sister and it's amazing for her family to have gone up there and experience the day. Hopefully the Giants can get going and win it. He's had 2 knees already and has been pretty good so far in this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent umpiring for once. If you pay one super harsh deliberate you have to pay them all. Good stuff.

Terrible biased umps 19 to 9 and tried to let the Dogs off and needed to over rule the officiating criminal, I mean umpire.

Terrible biased umps 19 to 9 and tried to let the Dogs off and needed to over rule the officiating criminal, I mean umpire.
Oh yeah absolutely. But that specific instance is how it should be. If one umpire sets the tone by paying an OTT deliberate, then they should ensure that all similar instances are treated the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back