Discussion General AFL Thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Im tipping a draw

Although I don't mind their team, compared to some other AFL clubs (Carlton, Essendon especially) some of the Melbourne supporters can be very chirpy for a team that has been in the doldrums for a decade. Not really disappointed in they lose.

Although I don't mind their team, compared to some other AFL clubs (Carlton, Essendon especially) some of the Melbourne supporters can be very chirpy for a team that has been in the doldrums for a decade. Not really disappointed in they lose.
Imagine how.smug theyd be if the actually made finals.

So for the past 14 minutes now, the pre-show for the Adelaide v Dockers game has being going live into South Australia.

Since I am a Victorian however I get a standby splash screen, because we can't beam the telecast outside of the state, physical impossibility.

And Foxtel continue to get paid for this s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd much rather keep Martin than get Schache if it was a choice between them.

Losing martin would be a real luck in the guts for Richmond and something with a lot of risk of supporter backlash.

Lots of pressure in Schache in that scenario

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

You got Martin according to Edwards his roomy best mate .
He plays footy with my young bloke at Pines FC , Dusty is also Member of Pines FC .

A workmate is involved with Pines FC as well, said Azza kicked nine last week. Still got it. I'll find out if there's more to this on Monday (will also enquire as to how good STK2020 Jr goes :thumbsu:).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back