Discussion General AFL Thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time Lynch stars for Adelaide I just want to hit Lyon who refused to play him so he left for Adelaide and has been great ever since . Really pisses me off , Ross Lyon was the only one who didn't seem to rate Lynch so he kept bringing in Geelong cast offs like Charlie Gardener and others rather than just playing Lynch. So frustrating.

Every time Lynch stars for Adelaide I just want to hit Lyon who refused to play him so he left for Adelaide and has been great ever since . Really pisses me off , Ross Lyon was the only one who didn't seem to rate Lynch so he kept bringing in Geelong cast offs like Charlie Gardener and others rather than just playing Lynch. So frustrating.

You do realise Lynch played only one extra game in his first year at Adelaide than his last year at the Saints. He only got his chance when they got injuries in the following season.

You do realise Lynch played only one extra game in his first year at Adelaide than his last year at the Saints. He only got his chance when they got injuries in the following season.

Yes but he always showed potential, they should have stuck with him , it would be like trading Acres now imo.

I look at our forward ruck setup and start wondering the same about Rhys Stanley lately...

Anyone give Brissy a chance today?

Would slightly brighten a shitty footballing weekend!
I do, rate their midfield. The tigers are fragile at best mentally, if they get on top I reckon they can do this comfortably. They already beat the bombers at etihad so the ground holds no fear for them.

Close the *ing roof ffs!!!!

If Carlton win that will be 3 teams who are just 2 points behind Hawthorn and it will probably finish of WB's finals hopes.

Dogs then play Gold Coast up in Cairns next week and if they've given up on their year they could lose that and Gold Coast could go above Hawthorn (if they lose to Freo in Perth).

Hawthorn could potentially drop all the way back to 3rd-last by the end of next weekend if they lose to Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back