Discussion General AFL Thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

ST KILDA youngster Hugh Goddard appears to have finally found some of the luck that deserted him over the past two seasons.

After enduring serious Achilles and foot injuries in a torrid 24 months, the 21-year-old has been impressive on the track in his fourth pre-season at the Saints.

Goddard looked fit and healthy on the track on Friday, attacking training with a vigour that will give himself a chance to build on his nine career games.

hey Rors were you going to do that thing with the calender again this year? like where it automatically puts all the games in the calender for your phone? I think it was you anyway

hey Rors were you going to do that thing with the calender again this year? like where it automatically puts all the games in the calender for your phone? I think it was you anyway
Think that was Persevering Saint IIRC, but he seems to have disappeared...

ST KILDA youngster Hugh Goddard appears to have finally found some of the luck that deserted him over the past two seasons.

After enduring serious Achilles and foot injuries in a torrid 24 months, the 21-year-old has been impressive on the track in his fourth pre-season at the Saints.

Goddard looked fit and healthy on the track on Friday, attacking training with a vigour that will give himself a chance to build on his nine career games.

HUGH Beauty

( i should have been a sub editor )
Looking forward to future headlines.
Hugh can do it.
Hugh ripper.

I got a notification from the Saints app that did this for me

Me too. But if you've done it before check your phone first because after I downloaded it I noticed it had happened already automatically...so I had every game twice! :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be a few more floating around if we draft Aiden Bonar and Jaidyn Stephonson.

" Saints have a Bonar and a Dicky Ticker"

So a Dicky Ticker and a Dicky Thicker?

Ok, I have a friend in Brazil and she knows nothing about St Kilda or even AFL . Does anyone have a video of highlights of the Saints , fairly recent would be good . Can you email it to me if possible at bagga2008@outlook.com . Thanks .

Geelong's draft will be rated highly because they took the biggest collection of high profile names, but I reckon Hawthorn did very well. Collingwood did well with Murphy, but they did terribly at addressing their list needs this off-season. I hope they miss out on Tom Lynch because they're playing it like they've already nabbed him and need not worry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back