AFLW General AFLW Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It's good to get some injury news with some dates around returns.

Looks like we'll be getting quite a few back on or before our Round 10 clash with North Melbourne. Poppy, Bec and Hosko S. will be important for our finals campaign.

Looks touch and go whether we get Shevlin back by finals, would be a shame considering she was tearing it up the last few games.

Be interesting to see how we go tomorrow nite, if they try and make it a contested game again or if we start pressing for more shots at goal.
We are only ave 7.5 shots at goal.
North who at this Rnd will have played 5 top 8 teams in 7 rnds are at over 11

Be interesting to see how we go tomorrow nite, if they try and make it a contested game again or if we start pressing for more shots at goal.
We are only ave 7.5 shots at goal.
North who at this Rnd will have played 5 top 8 teams in 7 rnds are at over 11
Hopefully our connection inside forward 50 gets plenty of opportunity to improve.
It's the main part of our game that needs improvement. We leave so many goals on the board, it's extremely frustrating.

Not sure how we are 1.05 favourites for this. The Eagles aren't great but our injuries are taking all of our scoring away from us.
The Eagles are a great bet in this I would have thought at that money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not as good as tigers at 10-1 v lions , still kicking myself I didnt get on
Ya didn't? and you were so bullish too. I'm not a footy gambler, I used to love the punt on racing, but won't touch this stuff. Oddly, I've become very middle class comfortable after stopping gambling profusely - go figure? (maybe I was just really s**t at it :whistle:) 🤣

Ya didn't? and you were so bullish too. I'm not a footy gambler, I used to love the punt on racing, but won't touch this stuff. Oddly, I've become very middle class comfortable after stopping gambling profusely - go figure? (maybe I was just really s**t at it :whistle:) 🤣
Footy punting is a good sector tbh , only 2 teams in it ,, W are generally quite lopsided odds , I got on v ess otherwise nothing too attractive ,, footy much better than horses which is dead set mugs game ,, just don’t tell my bros they live for it

Hey all, not sure where to post this, but I have an adult ticket to the game tomorrow that I can’t use. If anyone needs or wants one let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We were so close to having a home final if we win tomorrow.
bloody demons couldn’t kick that extra goal needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back