AFLW General AFLW Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I recall that game
Cw 4g
Mon very slow to start
Moody the big ruck was outstanding
Can’t recall 1v , Mon should have got that at least

Agree with that, though McKay was pretty good as I recall - who got the 3?

1669281952659.png

Conti's nearest rival for disposals was a group of five or six player with 18-20d

Agree with that, though McKay was pretty good as I recall - who got the 3?

View attachment 1559956

Conti's nearest rival for disposals was a group of five or six player with 18-20d
Did Wakefield get the 3? 4 goals is like 10-12 in the mens lol

Pretty proud of the team. I wasn't really expecting the progress we made. Excited for the future.

The rate of improvement snowballed off the back of the work of Eilish Sheerin. Haven't seen one player make quite such an impact. She made us competitive off half back in a way we haven't been before. Next season will be interesting with the returns of Cordner, Burchell and early draft pick Charley Ryan added into the mix also.

The rate of improvement snowballed off the back of the work of Eilish Sheerin. Haven't seen one player make quite such an impact. She made us competitive off half back in a way we haven't been before. Next season will be interesting with the returns of Cordner, Burchell and early draft pick Charley Ryan added into the mix also.
Not sure Burchell gets back in. She was borderline even before her injury and the teams improvement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had friends go to the game with free tickets no less. They reckon the reported 7000 crowd was way far-fetched saying more like half that. 4 goals kicked total on the grandest stage. Australia v France world cup even managed 5. Hopefully now Daisy has won a flag she can do the coaching role with Geelols mens team and no more painful commentating.

Had friends go to the game with free tickets no less. They reckon the reported 7000 crowd was way far-fetched saying more like half that. 4 goals kicked total on the grandest stage. Australia v France world cup even managed 5. Hopefully now Daisy has won a flag she can do the coaching role with Geelols mens team and no more painful commentating.
I would be highly surprised if Daisy stops commentating, I am pretty sure Harford and others coach and commentate.

Not sure Burchell gets back in. She was borderline even before her injury and the teams improvement

Yeah, that's a fair call, but we also don't know how determined someone can become either. She's rehabbed with Charley and Harriet, they've become quite the threesome.

You can not like her all you like - I think she adds great perspective. Better than half her male contemporaries.

Congrats to her and Melbourne - I for one could not be bothered driving to Springfield, even try and get out of going there to quote jobs. If I won't go there for money, I'm sure as hell not going there for fun. Gives you an idea how bad the call was to play there;)

Let’s just keep it to the football talk. Thanks

Ah, there his mind goes, where no man dares to tread - you should have been an astronaut.

You can not like her all you like - I think she adds great perspective. Better than half her male contemporaries.

Congrats to her and Melbourne - I for one could not be bothered driving to Springfield, even try and get out of going there to quote jobs. If I won't go there for money, I'm sure as hell not going there for fun. Gives you an idea how bad the call was to play there;)
Options where scarce , thought Melb were a good thing for the flag a little way out. Should have put some hard earned on . Don’t get the pile on daisy , she’s well in twilight but been a gun of W footy , she’s a decent human abd deserves the spoils of victory

Seeing pics of kb involved with dimmas coaching group makes me think that’s her pathway post footy , hope she’s coaching our W side and not someone else’s
Hope she’s got a couple of seasons left in her.
She’s missed alotve games played 41 out of 66 or something like that and is still fifth on all time Goal Kicking.
Tayla Harris 57 KB 51
Harris has played 20 more games.

Hope she gets a good run at it next season missed 5 games this season and probably played sore or jabbed up.

Hope she’s got a couple of seasons left in her.
She’s missed alotve games played 41 out of 66 or something like that and is still fifth on all time Goal Kicking.
Tayla Harris 57 KB 51
Harris has played 20 more games.

Hope she gets a good run at it next season missed 5 games this season and probably played sore or jabbed up.

Yep, her undercarriage is still a problem - still great hands and mind though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back