General Andrew Bolt

Remove this Banner Ad

Really?:

“I believe in the free market.....I believe actually in privatisation, I believe in an awful lot of things that would make me a free-marketeer and, you know, a Liberal." In 2014, Barry told Media Watch he had voted for Liberal Malcolm Turnbull as his local MP in the 2013 Election.

Cue the “but Turnbull is actually a leftist” comments......

The bar is very high to be considered right wing nowadays it seems.

Disagree that Trump is lying about election fraud = you’re a communist pedo

Paul Barry 's major problem is he always seems to have so many unnamed sources, and if he isn't left wing???

Then he's a martian!

And those who call Bolt so right-wing, I think can't tell the difference between when he has the occasional conservative cannon shot, and see the fact that he does tackle all sides of debate, and yes of course he is conservative, but he's not a raving maniac as he is portrayed, and physically attacked by some people in the street, by the way, that is a media fact if there are any.

Who was that? He genuinely attemps to put each side up, but its true he pushes his point.

Unfortunately for Barry and his style, what I see in him, is a snide commentator, taking some glee in ripping up some party or body or person, sometimes incorrect, assuming for sure he is the absolute "identity politics person", on air, along with a couple of his lady colleagues, the joke singing Fran,???
What do you think they actually understand the public sees, when sometimes they are so far off the truth, by innuendo, seriously the ABC has got to become totally impartial TOTALLY and with no bias , they are our national broadcaster, with many good things they have done over decades, but they must give news and only news , not opinionated reporting that can but not always , but can distort the reality of a story.

I have been involved in Union, I followed the what was a centre mainly, and a little left party, in some areas, the old ALP.Well since observing things from that position and out now of it, seeing a whitewashed royal commission, into unions, seeing Kathy Jackson get away with things and few others from the union with bad stories against them, watching Bill unable to cost his promises in 2019, watchiong Albo continue the job killer policies of much too early reliance on renewables, what has happened to me is when I watch the ABC I can't believe a lot of what they throw out at the public and some Australians get onl;y that , only watch ABC nothing else, and that is a brainwash folks. I came from that side to no side, because bias and bulldust spoke mountains to me of hypocrisy, and climate change panic, we all know climate changes it always has, but right now renewables don't cut it, some abandoned some frozen and even the climate futrer changes could be going toward an ice age, that is about as provable as climate change in the other direction.
In fact a colder world is a much worse world for us. So maybe the great warming is a good period in the billions of years of the earths history, Greta, ever thought of that? Paul Barry, baaah!

Warming over thousands or tens of thousands of years has happened in the past. Not decades or centuries, means you can’t plan for anything. If we knew an exact end point of what average temperatures would become, you could plan, but you can’t. Best bet is to limit as much as possible. I think global average temp has gone up a degree since industrial Revolution, another 1-2 will be trouble, whereas another 3-4+ could be catastrophic.

Bolt I don’t believe for a second has half the views he claims to have. He’s just a Rupert attack dog.

Warming over thousands or tens of thousands of years has happened in the past. Not decades or centuries, means you can’t plan for anything. If we knew an exact end point of what average temperatures would become, you could plan, but you can’t. Best bet is to limit as much as possible. I think global average temp has gone up a degree since industrial Revolution, another 1-2 will be trouble, whereas another 3-4+ could be catastrophic.

Bolt I don’t believe for a second has half the views he claims to have. He’s just a Rupert attack dog.
What you say is right, only that 1 degree since the industrial revolution who said that and who monitored that 3 or 4 hundred years ago when what would the temperature dropped to bring in an ice age, and what would it have gained to melt the glaciers.

No bullsh*t... I have had an encounter via email with Mr Bolt quite a long time ago and my email over something he said , would be unable to be put up on here. So I know how people can get angry feelings about a person who has full belief in what he finds out to be true or what he thinks then says, everyone can do that.
But I also see his other side, and he lets the opposite come and argue. As you get older you get a bit more conservative, I 'm an old bast*rd, but my change away from what was the ALP and the working mans centre left party, was created by those who now I see through, the ALP themselves. I Don't vote thats all.

And as far as attack dogs? The leftist woke, progressive, cancel, no debating if you don't agree, but perfectly outraged at the right time, they too have an attack dog too... a bloody big one, both you and I own the bast*rd, its called the ABC!

Media watch point out that's Bolt's raving about the Captain Cook doco on the ABC is a little misdirected because it was made and originally aired by Foxtel.
Now how stupid is that.
Bolt’s Cooked complaint - Media Watch - Media Watch - Media Watch (abc.net.au)
Bolt's problem is that he is dumb and he doesn't know how dumb he is.
That could be your problem.
Bolt actually made that clear on his show about the foxtel Doco . No way man you got it backwards old son!
The fact about all of this is Bruce Pascoe and his little conversation with our NZ mate, Sam
Neil.
I think the doco you are on about that Bolt has hammered is the ABC doco on the book Dark Emu that Pascoe wrote and claimed he was an aboriginal I believe one tribe in Tassie has said he is not one of theirs, I believe two other first nation peoples have said the same.
And his history genealogically suggests that he is a full blooded Pommie. Am I allowed to say that?? iT'S AN ENDEARMENT MY UK FRIENDS!
I think P. Barry was having a shot at Bolt because the pinching of plants of native roofs comment said to Sam by Brucey , yes roofs, Cook had saved his men from Scurvy with nah , but Cook had done that before, with lemon and limes. I am sounding like Barry now snide and smart-arsed hey?
A book was written that pulled Pascoe's Dark Emu to shreads there is no historical evidence of things in Pascoe's book from several 19th century explorers that even suggests some of the stuffBruce's imagination wrote in that book.
Besides him insulting the first nation peoples who WERE hunter gatherers of a very high standard for this very big hostile dangerously dry continent as well as in other parts of this huge island.

That could be your problem.
Bolt actually made that clear on his show about the foxtel Doco . No way man you got it backwards old son!
The fact about all of this is Bruce Pascoe and his little conversation with our NZ mate, Sam
Neil.

I think the doco you are on about that Bolt has hammered is the ABC doco on the book Dark Emu that Pascoe wrote and claimed he was an aboriginal I believe one tribe in Tassie has said he is not one of theirs, I believe two other first nation peoples have said the same.
And his history genealogically suggests that he is a full blooded Pommie. Am I allowed to say that?? iT'S AN ENDEARMENT MY UK FRIENDS!
I think P. Barry was having a shot at Bolt because the pinching of plants of native roofs comment said to Sam by Brucey , yes roofs, Cook had saved his men from Scurvy with nah , but Cook had done that before, with lemon and limes. I am sounding like Barry now snide and smart-arsed hey?
A book was written that pulled Pascoe's Dark Emu to shreads there is no historical evidence of things in Pascoe's book from several 19th century explorers that even suggests some of the stuffBruce's imagination wrote in that book.
Besides him insulting the first nation peoples who WERE hunter gatherers of a very high standard for this very big hostile dangerously dry continent as well as in other parts of this huge island.
YEP !!!......................................................................................

What you say is right, only that 1 degree since the industrial revolution who said that and who monitored that 3 or 4 hundred years ago when what would the temperature dropped to bring in an ice age, and what would it have gained to melt the glaciers.

No bullsh*t... I have had an encounter via email with Mr Bolt quite a long time ago and my email over something he said , would be unable to be put up on here. So I know how people can get angry feelings about a person who has full belief in what he finds out to be true or what he thinks then says, everyone can do that.
But I also see his other side, and he lets the opposite come and argue. As you get older you get a bit more conservative, I 'm an old bast*rd, but my change away from what was the ALP and the working mans centre left party, was created by those who now I see through, the ALP themselves. I Don't vote thats all.

And as far as attack dogs? The leftist woke, progressive, cancel, no debating if you don't agree, but perfectly outraged at the right time, they too have an attack dog too... a bloody big one, both you and I own the bast*rd, its called the ABC!

Well I’ve got more left over time, as I struggle to see the point of conservatism (at least in the current modern Murdoch led sense). It just seems divisive and angry, without any real purpose other than making the rich richer and trying to brainwash the masses that’s somehow a good thing.

It seems like a lot of people hold the left to higher standards than the right, then when they find out the left have any corruption or didn’t meet expectations to make things better, judge them a lot more harshly than the right, because well, most thought they were corporate hacks anyway.

I don’t think the ABC are very left at all, if anything they are too soft on the LNP, and that is a natural byproduct of their funding being reliant on them.

I mean you can hardly compare them to sky news, there simply isn’t a left equivalent of whatever the hell sky news is.

Well I’ve got more left over time, as I struggle to see the point of conservatism (at least in the current modern Murdoch led sense). It just seems divisive and angry, without any real purpose other than making the rich richer and trying to brainwash the masses that’s somehow a good thing.

It seems like a lot of people hold the left to higher standards than the right, then when they find out the left have any corruption or didn’t meet expectations to make things better, judge them a lot more harshly than the right, because well, most thought they were corporate hacks anyway.

I don’t think the ABC are very left at all, if anything they are too soft on the LNP, and that is a natural byproduct of their funding being reliant on them.

I mean you can hardly compare them to sky news, there simply isn’t a left equivalent of whatever the hell sky news is.
The ABC is vigorously left, but time is coming that the national broadcaster will be forced to deliver to its owners, that's us, totally ONLY news that has really happened, not the Frans and Hamishes and Paul B's of TV reporting with token righties on panels, and then Indigenous women who pretend to defecate on stage in what is meant to be a comedy show, but was a racist act, I think the ABC needs cleaning out, used to trust them its the other way around now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back