General BETTING Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Best bets for this weekend IMO are

Gold Coast pick your own line (+30.5)
Richmond
Tarzino
Winx
Arsenal x Chelsea

Any sport really. Look at WT20 for discrepancies on what is offered between the men & women. Would be nice to have more than 5 markets on offer.

Then again maybe I have a problem and should speak to somebody about it.

Any sport really. Look at WT20 for discrepancies on what is offered between the men & women. Would be nice to have more than 5 markets on offer.

Then again maybe I have a problem and should speak to somebody about it.

Wouldnt be much demand for it i wouldnt think and lower levels would be harder to set a market for. Same deal as only getting like 3 markets for WAFL matches

Did the winner of that last race at Sandown just cause the jockey to fall off the favourite?

April Daily punt, mate, and no, pretty sure it was my thing that was leading and ran second laying out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeonbuk Motors to beat Melbourne Victory tomorrow night @ 2.64

Jeonbuk are undefeated in their last 9 games across all competition and are currently midway through their regular season so they have match fitness. Additionally they have scored 13 goals in their 6 AFC games while conceding 7.

Melbourne Victory have played one game in the last month and scored just 7 goals in their 6 AFC games while also conceding 7.

Jeonbuk Motors to beat Melbourne Victory tomorrow night @ 2.64

Jeonbuk are undefeated in their last 9 games across all competition and are currently midway through their regular season so they have match fitness. Additionally they have scored 13 goals in their 6 AFC games while conceding 7.

Melbourne Victory have played one game in the last month and scored just 7 goals in their 6 AFC games while also conceding 7.
Not to confident on Jeonbuk winning,
Jeonbuk lost 2 of their 3 away games in the group stage and Victory were undefeated at home in the groupstages 2-1-0.

Not to mention last home games for Thompson, Delpeirre and Barbarouses, their motivations are on a high to get a result tonight.

When people talk about 'smart money' on horse races, are these people betting on the tote, or are they on sportsbet, etc.? Can you bet place a large (say 10k) fixed odds bet on these online bookies?

If your bad enough, yes you can bet what ever you want but if the bookmakers think you're even half competent you will have a limit. But each person's limit will differ depending on what markets their winning/losing on

when you hear the term smart money, it would probably suggest what is happening on the exchanges

If your bad enough, yes you can bet what ever you want but if the bookmakers think you're even half competent you will have a limit. But each person's limit will differ depending on what markets their winning/losing on

when you hear the term smart money, it would probably suggest what is happening on the exchanges

This may be true in England, but I haven't seen as much fluidity on the Australian betfair exchange - wouldn't it be difficult to get your 10k bet matched?

This may be true in England, but I haven't seen as much fluidity on the Australian betfair exchange - wouldn't it be difficult to get your 10k bet matched?

For racing (mostly a saturday meeting) and the bigger sport leagues it can be done, but you would have to be breaking down your 10k bet and feeding it in

When people talk about 'smart money' on horse races, are these people betting on the tote, or are they on sportsbet, etc.? Can you bet place a large (say 10k) fixed odds bet on these online bookies?
The only smart money bet on the tote is by those manipulating pools.

xenephon being in such a strong position in this mess is going to have some potentially interesting consequences for the industry.

hopefully he doesn't just focus on soft targets and goes after the pokies industry rather than racing and sports.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back