Remove this Banner Ad

Some disgruntled Arabic guy who was jailed in 2012 for planning to bomb the London stock exchange only 2 months ago.

was released early.

2 INNOCENT people now dead due to the soft “humanitarian” laws we encourage and embrace in the western world. 😢

I am not questioning the right or wrong of shooting the terrorist

but I raise eyebrows that the terrorist, was brought down and put into submission by five civilians. Then the police rip the last guy off the terrorist and within a second shoot the terrorist dead.

I'm just surprised that this happened.

I am not questioning the right or wrong of shooting the terrorist

but I raise eyebrows that the terrorist, was brought down and put into submission by five civilians. Then the police rip the last guy off the terrorist and within a second shoot the terrorist dead.

I'm just surprised that this happened.

Does the fact he had what looked like to be a bomb vest on him continue to raise your eyebrows?

Of course you’re surprised.

That probably explains it then.

What do you do with a man who's proved willing to kill and wearing what looks to be a vest that could kill many more?

Slap some handcuffs on him, take him into custody and sit around him with some social workers and listen to him tell you how his mother didn’t breastfeed him long enough?

Does the fact he had what looked like to be a bomb vest on him continue to raise your eyebrows?

Of course you’re surprised.

FTR I would shoot him

I'm just surprised it happened the way it did

FTR I would shoot him

I'm just surprised it happened the way it did
Probably started screaming “Allahu Akbar” whilst clutching at his fake bomb. FWIW I would’ve started shooting into the wrestling mass before the civilians were even pulled clear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You start attacking people in a city like London which has had its fair share of terrorist attacks then you must expect to be put down.

This guy was clearly a religious heretic and not a tear should be spent on his hating arse.

Given another chance = kills more innocent people.

If it was a NAZI extremist I doubt the do-gooders of the world would be fighting for his “rights”...

"But while the 24-year-old was on his way, the teenager went online and searched “I’m going to kill someone tonight for fun” and “I will kill someone tonight, I want to commit murder”."

I wonder what the verdict would have been if this was a man that killed a woman.

Man in custody over women's murders in two states https://www.9news.com.au/national/m...-murders/efca2aa1-a302-439a-85ed-fa16d8bf3353

A West Australian man is in custody after a joint investigation between WA and Victoria Police into the murder of two women.
Victorian detectives interviewed Darren Chalmers in relation to the cold case murder of Annette Steward in Geelong West in 1992.
Detectives from the WA Police Homicide Squad also interviewed the 52-year-old as part of their investigation into the 2019 disappearance of 59-year-old Medina woman, Dianne Barrett.

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Man in custody over women's murders in two states https://www.9news.com.au/national/m...-murders/efca2aa1-a302-439a-85ed-fa16d8bf3353

A West Australian man is in custody after a joint investigation between WA and Victoria Police into the murder of two women.
Victorian detectives interviewed Darren Chalmers in relation to the cold case murder of Annette Steward in Geelong West in 1992.
Detectives from the WA Police Homicide Squad also interviewed the 52-year-old as part of their investigation into the 2019 disappearance of 59-year-old Medina woman, Dianne Barrett.

Darren John Chalmers charged with Dianne Barrett's murder also questioned on Victorian cold case https://7news.com.au/news/vic/man-c...o-questioned-on-victorian-cold-case--c-635283

Chalmers was arrested on Sunday and charged with Barrett's murder.
But he is also being investigated over the murder of Annette Steward, who was strangled to death almost 30 years ago in Geelong, Victoria.

Australia: Victims decry cardinal's sex abuse denials (3/3/2016) https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/f...rdinal-sex-abuse-denials-160303104413370.html

Sydney, Australia - Sitting alone on a bench in Sydney's busy financial district, Darren Chalmers is surrounded by dozens of placards condemning the Roman Catholic Church's response to child sex abuse victims like himself.
Inside the building behind him, around 50 people, including a dozen victims, watch one of the Vatican's most powerful clergymen, Cardinal George Pell, testify, via a videolink from a hotel in Rome, as to what he knew about decades of sexual abuse within the church.
Over four days of hearings for the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sex Abuse, 48-year-old Chalmers, who was sexually abused at the age of 14 at a boy's home in Melbourne, sat outside with signs, some which read "Pell go to hell" and "Pope Sack Pell Now". He wasn't able to bring himself to join the other victims inside the hearing.
"Being in there feels too uncomfortable, it brings back memories of things I try and forget. But sitting out here, I do feel proud, people see me and I'm helping myself and other victims who can't be here," Chalmers told Al Jazeera.

Australia: Victims decry cardinal's sex abuse denials (3/3/2016) https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/f...rdinal-sex-abuse-denials-160303104413370.html

Sydney, Australia - Sitting alone on a bench in Sydney's busy financial district, Darren Chalmers is surrounded by dozens of placards condemning the Roman Catholic Church's response to child sex abuse victims like himself.
Inside the building behind him, around 50 people, including a dozen victims, watch one of the Vatican's most powerful clergymen, Cardinal George Pell, testify, via a videolink from a hotel in Rome, as to what he knew about decades of sexual abuse within the church.
Over four days of hearings for the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sex Abuse, 48-year-old Chalmers, who was sexually abused at the age of 14 at a boy's home in Melbourne, sat outside with signs, some which read "Pell go to hell" and "Pope Sack Pell Now". He wasn't able to bring himself to join the other victims inside the hearing.
"Being in there feels too uncomfortable, it brings back memories of things I try and forget. But sitting out here, I do feel proud, people see me and I'm helping myself and other victims who can't be here," Chalmers told Al Jazeera.

Darren Chalmers, mentioned above, Twitter account. Selfie from a 2016 tweet

"A South Australian man will stand trial over the 1973 cold case murder of his wife, after her remains were found in the backyard of their home.

Geoffrey Adams pleaded not guilty in Adelaide Magistrates Court on Tuesday to the murder of his wife Colleen, who went missing from their Maitland home 46 years ago."

Senior police fear an "emerging gun culture" in Melbourne's north-west may lead to innocent people being shot after a string of shooting incidents early Friday.

Mr Cornelius' comments come as the force investigates the shooting of three men in separate suburbs over four hours on Friday morning.
Shortly after midnight a junior, undercover police officer shot a 36-year-old Ararat man in the shoulder after he used his silver Toyota Corolla to ram two unmarked police cars the carpark of a Tullamarine McDonald's.

Then, at 2.30am, a 25-year-old Melton man was hospitalised with a gunshot wound to his back after making his way to an Oldershaw Road home.
Two hours later at 4.20am, paramedics were called to the rear of shops on High Street, near Rufus Street, at Epping again after a 35-year-old was shot in the foot.
Mr Cornelius said police were appealing to the public for information.
"I actually can't tell you a great deal about them because the victims are not assisting us," Mr Cornelius said.
"I think the fact that shooting victims are not prepared to be fulsome in their discussions with us about how they came to be shot tells us something about those individuals."

But wait, there's more. Yusuf Kucukbas, the long-time owner of Cheeky Kebabs in Sunbury had just parked his car after returning from a wedding 1.00am this morning and was blasted by a shotgun at close range. (
Gun violence is very rare in Sunbury, I've never heard of it actually.)

March was the deadliest month for gun-related homicides in Victoria since January 2009, with five people killed across Melbourne in four unconnected shootings in less than a fortnight.

The following month, three men were killed including two outside Prahran's Love Machine nightclub and one at Fawkner Park in South Yarra.
Then, in January, Paul Virgona was executed on the freeway and underworld figure Nabil Maghnie was shot dead following a dispute at an Epping home.

What's going on? I don't think there was this many shootings through the 'Underbelly War'.

Melbourne's north-west? One guy was from Ararat and it was the cops that (probably rightly) opened fire, one happened in Epping and one was from Melton. Yes the northern and western suburbs have always been higher in that type of violence than the southern and eastern areas, however, it seems there's been an increase over the past few years and it seems many of the names involved are eastern European and African. No doubt most of it is drug related.

But drugs are fine...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back