Remove this Banner Ad

How does this kind of thing happen so often, with parents killing and abusing their children? Give me a gun and a free pass.

Emerging? There's been a massive gun culture in Melbourne for two decades.

The rise of Belfast style punishment shootings over that period has been fascinating.

Knee cappings by another name.

A few people stabbed to death in Melbourne tonight about midnight surprising there aren’t any news story’s yet. Perp shot by cops.
"Homicide Squad detectives are investigating after three people died and a woman sustained critical injuries during incidents in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs overnight."

Shocking news, poor victims. Probably another ice psycho.
Maybe it was just a guy who had too many bills to pay. Perhaps he was just annoyed that the green light means you can cross the road. He possibly hated rabbits. Why blame it on drugs?

Maybe it was just a guy who had too many bills to pay. Perhaps he was just annoyed that the green light means you can cross the road. He possibly hated rabbits. Why blame it on drugs?
Because it’s possibly ice. Ice ain’t buddha BUDDHA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some sort of psychosis apparently, guess we'll have to wait for tox screen to find out if he was drug affected. He also slashed a protective services officer across the face.

The man who stabbed to death two people and left a woman in critical condition before being shot dead by police in Melbourne had feared he was being hunted by ISIS

On Friday my cousin was stabbed to death in Redcliffe. He was only 15 years old and his murder has devastated the family.

It's a long shot but if anyone has any information or may know of anyone involved please contact Police and get these people off the street.

He was a lovely kid and the most we can hope for now is justice for him and the family.

RIP Angus

On Friday my cousin was stabbed to death in Redcliffe. He was only 15 years old and his murder has devastated the family.

It's a long shot but if anyone has any information or may know of anyone involved please contact Police and get these people off the street.

He was a lovely kid and the most we can hope for now is justice for him and the family.

RIP Angus

All the best Bostonian, that's horribly sad.

RIP Angus

Sarah Ferguson presents Revelation, a documentary series on the criminal priests and brothers of the Catholic Church, their crimes laid bare in their own words. Some of the interviews are done behind bars with the worst there is.

Should be an interesting insight and I'm told a bit repulsive, one of them believes he should still be a priest.

Starts tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back