Remove this Banner Ad

ABC website shellyg. Another S A. case.

extremely spooky that you should mention at this particular point in time, as this case came up in a conversation i had only the other day.

the topic was also brought up previously in a past conversation with someone i know who claimed that they and their partner both knew david, at least well enough to recognise him.
apparently both saw him during the weeks after he was said to be missing, and just assumed he was no longer missing.
i can't remember the exact details as told ; from memory he was perhaps loading a truck at the time(?)
they bothered to approach him to say hi, but he didn't acknowledge either of them.

could this person have been a doppelgänger, and simply a case of mistaken identity on the part of the couple?
or might he have gotten involved in something that caused him to be keeping a very low profile, perhaps in an attempt to avoid being killed?
sounds feasible to me.

did david fletcher have a nickname?
imho

Last edited:
A man has been shot dead by police after reports he was attacking a woman in a park in Melbourne's north-west. Whats wrong with people being crazy.

Gladstone Park.

North West Melbourne, could be a Covid death, bullets underlying condition.

What would the odds be on that?
One in 4.35 million? :)
Occasionally large amounts of cash are found in raids on premises, but in a vehicle it would be rare.

I imagine this fella is not going to be too popular with his associates and the cops will be watching his movements quite closely.
Would be interesting to see if he spills the beans or keeps his mouth shut over whatever activities the cash has been generated from.

I imagine this fella is not going to be too popular with his associates and the cops will be watching his movements quite closely.
Would be interesting to see if he spills the beans or keeps his mouth shut over whatever activities the cash has been generated from.

He might have to pay it back if its not all his?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was Stuart Robert doing out driving
Have no idea what he was doing, but have heard the latest trends are to have your drug brewing 'kit' boiling away in your car boot, so it is mobile and you are less likely to be caught. WTH?? doesnt sound too safe to me!! maybe the same idea with money, keep it on the move rather than in some ones house. Another new trend is to sell from rented hotel rooms as this again does not connect you to your home address if you are being watched.

Have no idea what he was doing, but have heard the latest trends are to have your drug brewing 'kit' boiling away in your car boot, so it is mobile and you are less likely to be caught. WTH?? doesnt sound too safe to me!! maybe the same idea with money, keep it on the move rather than in some ones house. Another new trend is to sell from rented hotel rooms as this again does not connect you to your home address if you are being watched.
Yes - I have also heard similar. Stops the home invasions as well - people come storming in and punch in wall spaces looking for $$

But it must be me as I cant even leave $50 in the car overnight without waking at each fresh bump and noise. Let alone driving around and actually parking the car at Colonnades or Elizabeth shopping centres.

Yes - I have also heard similar. Stops the home invasions as well - people come storming in and punch in wall spaces looking for $$

But it must be me as I cant even leave $50 in the car overnight without waking at each fresh bump and noise. Let alone driving around and actually parking the car at Colonnades or Elizabeth shopping centres.
same, I always make sure there is nothing in sight of value that may cause some one to break into my car. These guys are just crazy!

One of my kids just sent me the footage of the shooting in Gladstone Park, it's awful. You can see the police running across the park as his arm goes up and down into the woman, relentless. Then they shot him, three times.

He was attacking his own mother. :brokenheart: 😭

Gruesome murder grips Tasmania as cops search for more body parts
A YOUNG couple has faced court charged with the alleged murder of a man whose torso was found in bushland days after he vanished.

A COUPLE charged over the gruesome murder of a young man whose torso was found in Tasmanian bushland at the weekend have faced a court packed with friends and family of the victim.

Jack Harrison Vincent Sadler, 26, did not enter a plea on a charge of murder relating to the death of 24-year-old Jake Daniel Anderson-Brettner at Launceston Magistrate’s Court today.

Dressed in black pants and a black T-shirt, Mr Sadler did not speak during the brief court appearance and was remanded in custody to reappear on September 11.

87744f971a90ea2e4217d20b06a60371

Jake Anderson-Brettner, 24 (right), with fiancee Katlyn Roney.

Jake Anderson-Brettner and long-term girlfriend Katlyn Roney got engaged in March this year.

In a separate appearance, Gemma Elizabeth Clark, 25, pleaded not guilty to a charge of being an accessory after the fact of murder.

Ms Clark made no application for bail and was ordered to reappear in the Supreme Court of Tasmania on October 15. Both hail from the Launceston suburb of Riverside.

The hearings were attended by more than a dozen of Mr Anderson-Brettner’s friends along with Tasmania Police Commander Brett Smith and lead investigator Detective Acting Inspector Craig Fox, according to The Mercury.

7ed4a706dd12a6e4f1e6f102a03a2469

Jack Sadler, 26, (left) and girlfriend Gemma Clark, 25, (right) have been charged over the death of 24-year-old Jake Anderson-Brettner in Tasmania.

Police have warned more body parts belonging to Mr Anderson-Brettner, including his head, may have been dumped in wheelie bins across Launceston.

https://www.news.com.au/national/cr...s/news-story/caa0ca8ce0dc6bdd7f40dcf0fa2e371e
This was a professional hit on a bloke who ignored debt requests from dealers/manufacturers in Melbourne. Sadler lured him but had nothing to do with the torture. The black range rovers around the scene that police were looking for were the guys from Melbourne

The house of the Greenough Family Massacre has been found thanks to the Greater Geraldton council. The actual address of the house is:

****************************** GREENOUGH, WA 6532
So? Be funny if someone turned up there for a look..

Who was the last serial killer in Melbourne? Far as I can tell it was Paul Denyer in 1993?

Peter Dupas. I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back