Remove this Banner Ad

If people wouldn't mind taking the time to sign this petition it would be greatly appreciated.

Another case of criminals out on bail when they take an innocent person's life. This needs to stop.

"Police were unable to locate where the rose bush came from and have left it near bus stop 23, North East Road," SA Police said.

Someone explain to me why this guy should ever walk free again.

The actual torture here is worse than in a lot of depraved movies

That poor, poor girl

An arrest was made at 1.00am the following morning after the alleged abduction when investigators successfully tracked the 37yo down using CCTV (and whatever else they have in their kit) to the house she was being held at in Dural, NSW.

It appears he used a ruse to get her into the car. Good job they found her and who knows perhaps just in time, it could have ended very badly for her.

"We will allege that once they left in the car and went to a home at Dural, she was sexually assaulted."

The girl, who cannot be identified, met friends at Hornsby Westfield before going to the skate park and was due to meet her parents at the shopping centre when she failed to return, Detective Superintendent Kerlatec said.

The man will face at least four charges today with police expecting to lay further charges as the investigation continues, Detective Superintendent Kerlatec said.

It wasn't the system after all that realised she was missing for four years, someone in the extended family reported it. I have to wonder, like Khandalyce how many little kids can just vanish and nobody notices it.

Oh Shelly, this is something i think about all the time and it really worries me because its so true! Ive worked in the youth sector for some time and seen so many bad parents. DCP do what they can, but if they arent told they dont know something is going on!! Speak up people, speak up! If you think something is not right, its probably because it not! these children dont have a voice, the parents often isolate themselves from family and the people they associate with often dont or wont see what is going on. So many children fall between the cracks!

Someone explain to me why this guy should ever walk free again.

Because our system puts "death" as the highest penalty crime, and everything else is less. Probably the reason she's alive.
Time for her family to befriend some bikers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because our system puts "death" as the highest penalty crime, and everything else is less. Probably the reason she's alive.
Time for her family to befriend some bikers.
That's true. There should be a threshold to say that if you step over this line (maybe something less than death as in the crime you quoted, child abuse, etc) you're going away forever.

The 27-year-old's body was discovered on December 10, 1988 near Manly's Blue Fish Point.

Police initially believed Johnson's death was a suicide by fall, but his brother Steve has always insisted it was a gay hate crime.

Detectives arrested 49-year-old Scott White at Lane Cove and have charged him with murder, so he would have been 17 or 18 years old at the time. He's been refused bail.

Four other gay hate crimes are being investigated by NSW Police.

gayhate.jpg

Was reading this thinking it was a pisstake, but given the subject matter at hand it can’t be. Anyone ever heard of this bloke? Bizarre. Knowing the journo the finger is being pointed at old mate Buttons.

Was reading this thinking it was a pisstake, but given the subject matter at hand it can’t be. Anyone ever heard of this bloke? Bizarre. Knowing the journo the finger is being pointed at old mate Buttons.

Fascinating and ultimately scary read

How about this bloke who kills the cyclist with 3 kids in the car, leaves the cyclist for dead then dumps the car with the kids, one 14 months old still inside and then catches a train down to Geelong somewhere about 100km away.

" Someone stole my car "

He won’t get what he deserves either.

That's true. There should be a threshold to say that if you step over this line (maybe something less than death as in the crime you quoted, child abuse, etc) you're going away forever.

The catch is that it might be what saves the victims life.

Scenario one:
Drug crazed piece of s**t has a moment of clarity, thinks, I'm in big trouble. I'd best call 000 and get out of it as best i can.

But if the penalty will be the worst.
Scenario two:
Drug crazed piece of s**t has a moment of clarity, thinks, i need to get rid of the evidence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back