Remove this Banner Ad

naked Mt.Barker man in an adelaide cemetery
nipped in the bud, hopefully
d2ab2c6790933f8b15a5cb4e2ccf6a95.jpg

imho

Last edited:
Saw a program on FTA last night- woman was abducted from her home, robbed (they drove to ATMs), she was then driven across state lines, raped in the car, then he threw her out and set her on fire leaving her for dead. Amd they showed the (very grainy) footage of her on fire.

She survived (she spoke to camera at the end ) he got life but fair dinkum if there ever was a case that deserved the DP where the victim didnt die, that'd have to be it.

'An estimated $2 million worth of live lobsters are sitting in tanks on planes on the tarmac at Shanghai Pudong airport.
Exporters fear they will die by Tuesday before they can be sold in shops or restaurants.'

A race to save lobsters from a fate worse than being boiled alive!?

This video shows how ordinary an abduction can appear to be. One determined woman keeps following them trying to talk to the victim while filming on her phone until the man lets her go and runs off. The control he had is terrifying.

This video shows how ordinary an abduction can appear to be. One determined woman keeps following them trying to talk to the victim while filming on her phone until the man lets her go and runs off. The control he had is terrifying.

how brazen!
i'd lay odds it wasn't the first time he'd done that.
thank god the witness involved herself from a safe distance.
the SIZE of that mongrel against his child victim.
hopefully he's incarcerated with others that match his physicality
- him, and all others like him!

imho

'He was said to have refused treatment for coronavirus, and also had a number of other underlying health issues, having been rushed to the same hospital a fortnight ago after a suspected heart attack. He was also said to be obese and had diabetes.'

Don't think he'll be getting much RIP this Black Friday.

What are ppls opinion on that guy who attacked the woman as she was walking to work, the fact he's being tried for a common assault rather than an attempted sexual assault..
Eerily similar to the Bradley Edwards scenario

Its terrible but its the prosecutor who thinks he can win the assault charge . I just hope there is something on the official record that alerts authorities to him in any future events

For some reason the judges comments "he didnt try to kiss... the victim" really got up my nose. What kissing has to do with rape idk...

In general tho it didnt make me that upset or angry.. just another bulltish decision in our legal system.. add it to the list.

Eerily similar to the Bradley Edwards scenario

Its terrible but its the prosecutor who thinks he can win the assault charge . I just hope there is something on the official record that alerts authorities to him in any future events
Like a categorisation of offenders like this, of
'propensity for sexual assault'?

No jail time. No shock there.

Victim so traumatized cant work and moved.

The courts are ******* pathetic.

He never offered any kind of explanation for sneaking up on her, dragging her into a laneway and to the ground and laying all over her. He knows he's doing the wrong thing because he keeps looking around to see if anybody is coming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He never offered any kind of explanation for sneaking up on her, dragging her into a laneway and to the ground and laying all over her. He knows he's doing the wrong thing because he keeps looking around to see if anybody is coming.

I know, its complete bs. And while im sorry/not sorry he has been harrassed (and racism s**t- never ok)- excuse me while im not exactly massively alarmed about that. Bed- made it- gotta lie in it mate.

/heard tho his grandma's house was vandilised. That is ******* terrible if thats true.

I know, its complete bs. And while im sorry/not sorry he has been harrassed (and racism sh*t- never ok)- excuse me while im not exactly massively alarmed about that. Bed- made it- gotta lie in it mate.

/heard tho his grandma's house was vandilised. That is ******* terrible if thats true.
Some things are far worse than racism and dragging a girl into a lane like that is one of them. Deserves everything that's flung his way. Can't fathom why the courts are so lenient. Pinching her on the bum as she walks past is common assault, this IMO is far, far worse.

Some things are far worse than racism and dragging a girl into a lane like that is one of them. Deserves everything that's flung his way. Can't fathom why the courts are so lenient. Pinching her on the bum as she walks past is common assault, this IMO is far, far worse.

Yeah i understand what you are saying, but i dont see how his race has anything to do with it. Abuse the s**t out of him otherwise, i couldnt care less..

Yooz probably know that there are several true crime shows on tv at the moment, especially on Ch 72.
I can't get enough of them. :)

Ch 72:

A Crime To Remember
Swamp Murders
Deadline: Crime With Tamron Hall
I'd Kill For you
The Secret Lives of Stepford Wives
Disappeared
Dates From Hell
House Of Horrors: Kidnapped
Robbie Coltrane's Critical Evidence
Unravelled

Ch 9 or 95:

See No Evil
The First 48
Australian Crime Stories

Ch 7:

Criminal Confessions
Criminal Investigations Australia: Most Infamous

Ch 10 or 12:

48 Hours

---------------------------------------------

No doubt I've missed a few

Last edited:
Yooz probably know that there are several true crime shows on tv at the moment, especially on Ch 72.
I get enough of them. :)

Ch 72:

A Crime To Remember
Swamp Murders
Deadline: Crime With Tamron Hall
I'd Kill For you
The Secret Lives of Stepford Wives
Disappeared
Dates From Hell
House Of Horrors: Kidnapped
Robbie Coltrane's Critical Evidence
Unravelled

Ch 9 or 95:

See No Evil
The First 48
Australian Crime Stories

Ch 7:

Criminal Confessions
Criminal Investigations Australia: Most Infamous

Ch 10 or 12:

48 Hours

---------------------------------------------

No doubt I've missed a few

My faves would be: Disappeared, Dates from hell (that one is crazy scary), See No Evil, and House of horrors

A Crime to remember focuses on more on historical crimes yeah? Ive only seen one episode but was really fascinating. Iirc a rape and murder occured in NYC- right outside plenty of apartment blocks and not one person went down to help her. The most some did was phone the police.

A Crime to remember focuses on more on historical crimes yeah? Ive only seen one episode but was really fascinating. Iirc a rape and murder occured in NYC- right outside plenty of apartment blocks and not one person went down to help her. The most some did was phone the police.
Not to derail the thread but this one is a famous one and had many implications - and lies- that it created a whole new area of psychological study ie The Bystander Effect

Many on our block were accused on twitter and the media for not doing anything when a woman was killed by her ex a few months ago. But many didnt know what had happened

Not to derail the thread but this one is a famous one and had many implications - and lies- that it created a whole new area of psychological study ie The Bystander Effect

Many on our block were accused on twitter and the media for not doing anything when a woman was killed by her ex a few months ago. But many didnt know what had happened
Wut. You can't derail a general crime chat with crime chat

What about "Das Experiment " the setup where they put innocent ppl in jail and set up other ppl to be in charge. Was complete anarchy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back