Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Jeez! All the signs of him being a killer were clearly there!

Huh, actually learned some things from that. Had no idea about the beastiality fascination or that he was thought to have had something to do with his Dad’s death. Thought that was always just accepted as a genuine suicide.

Tues

Team Captain
Dec 6, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Huh, actually learned some things from that. Had no idea about the beastiality fascination or that he was thought to have had something to do with his Dad’s death. Thought that was always just accepted as a genuine suicide.
Same here - and what about the bit where he set himself on fire! :oops:

Deni

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Same here - and what about the bit where he set himself on fire!
Plus on the police video where they were interviewing him, he thought the tape thing had been turned off.
Martin said something along the lines of, "whoever the killer was", then straight away he said ME, then giggled"
The cop chastized him for that...I saw it and I also read it on his transcript.
That sent me into a tail spin, especially because I thought he was not guilty and was fighting for him to be released.
Now I still cannot make up my mind!!

Disgusting. The dog was removed.

Two men have been charged with child abuse, animal cruelty and bestiality offences in the NSW riverina region.
The men, aged 61 and 76, were arrested in Leeton today accused of distributing abuse material in the area.

More charges. Eighty seven of them.

NSW Police tonight confirmed that, following the identification and interviewing of other potential victims who also reported they had received “offensive and obscene phone calls”, Sampieri was charged on 87 counts of using a carriage service to menace, harass or offend.

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/01/14...ri-87-charges-carriage-service-harrass-offend

He's died in jail, liver cancer.

Exposed : The ghost train fire. Anyone watching ? NSW mid 70’s where their police force didnt exactly cover themselves in glory.

The first episode was really good but I missed the second one, need to catch up. There's a new thread here, opened today if you want to check in:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Page 5 of the weekly 'Post' Newspaper 3 April 2021.

A special display in Perth on April 18 at the West Australian Supreme Court, on the last person to face capital punishment in WA: Serial Killer Eric Edgar Cooke, who was hanged at Fremantle Prison at 8am on 26th October 1964.

'Supreme Court judges will be on hand to answer questions, and historic legal documents, drawings, court robes and wigs will be on show'

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 1.19.41 pm.png

Last edited:
After offering a $1m reward for information only last week, an arrest has been made on a very cold 1989 double murder case.

Jan 11, 2009
melb
AFL Club
Essendon
After offering a $1m reward for information only last week, an arrest has been made on a very cold 1989 double murder case.

This seems to happen alot it seems, gets people talking who's phones may be bugged, or people holding a secret for all these years look at the $$ and say stuff it,

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas

With a length of 129cm, jumping over that mesh wire fence in the background might have been his sole aim in life.

Surely there's some rabbit loving sniffer dogs that can detect if there is any scent of Darius immediately outside the fence anywhere.

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just finished watching “The Serpent” on Netflix
The story of serial killer Charles Sobhraj

I was amazed how a Herman Knippenberg, the Dutch diploma really pursued Sobhraj.
Herman was excellent in his evidence gathering, which enabled the authorities to convict the conman/killer

Just finished watching “The Serpent” on Netflix
The story of serial killer Charles Sobhraj

I was amazed how a Herman Knippenberg, the Dutch diploma really pursued Sobhraj.
Herman was excellent in his evidence gathering, which enabled the authorities to convict the conman/killer

Sobhraj was the first serial killer I ever read up on, overseas somewhere still in my teens and I picked up a book. He was a terrible person.

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sobhraj was the first serial killer I ever read up on, overseas somewhere still in my teens and I picked up a book. He was a terrible person.
I think I first saw them on 60 minutes or 4 corners. Im not sure they had identified him yet.

I think I first saw them on 60 minutes or 4 corners. Im not sure they had identified him yet.

Took them a while from memory, I don't think we've seen another quite like him again. I can't remember the Dutch connection, it might come back.

Thanks for a reminder, I didn't know it was on Netflix I'll sign up again to watch it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back