Jarryd Hayne has been convicted of rape and has to do at least three years and eight months behind bars, his maximum is five years and nine months.

We might find out who it is in August ....

The man was sentenced in the ACT Supreme Court after pleading guilty to one count of possessing the illegal images.

His name was suppressed last year in the ACT Magistrates Court, but today Chief Justice Helen Murrell threw out that decision and ordered his identity be made public in seven days.

The man's lawyer immediately appealed that decision — forcing the judge to extend the gag order — and will now fight to keep his client's name secret in the ACT Court of Appeal.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

Seems to me that if your name's Pasquale there's a good chance you're a crim.

For over thirty years he denied it, now he wants parole so he's telling the police where he buried her. He rightly should drop dead straight after they find her.

Until now, Suckling has never admitted to her murder.

In 1996, he was caught because police found Jodie’s belongings at his property, according to The Daily Telegraph.

They found the clothes she was last seen with, her dental plate and a photograph of her naked in the front seat of his car with ligature marks on her wrists.

Police had been tipped off because he had boasted of her murder to a cellmate while he was in jail in 1994, for a separate offence.

He had reportedly told the cellmate that he had chopped off Jodie’s nipples and kept them as a trophy with his tobacco.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
The Chick who ran over and killed the Police Officer hands herself in. They are going to go hard on her.
Begs the question though, should Police have road spikes? Perhaps there is more harm than good and other methods of intercepting cars should be deployed

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Released on a technicality ffs. So he was proven guilty but is released anyway. He can stick his hand in the air as much as he likes, he's still a serial rapist.

EDIT: I'm tipping Ch 7 will pick him up.
---------------------------------------
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that a prosecutor’s decision in 2005 that he would not pursue a criminal case against Cosby prompted Cosby to utter self-incriminating statements at his civil trial — which a subsequent prosecutor then used to convict him. That violated Cosby’s Fifth Amendment rights, wrote Justice David Wecht.
---------------------------------------
Without making any comment on his character , i can see why they released him.
It was an obvious poor decision in 2005 , or was a poor decision to use that evidence in the later case , but it would undermine future trials if Authorities were seen to go back on these sort of deals.

Yep ,getting that job on 7 was a disgrace as well.

Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
C6671B07-D42B-4AD4-A229-99B1D3EDB127.jpeg

Hell of a lot of crap people get away with it.
Idi Amin always stands out to me.

The sad fact is that punishment of some old bastard doesn't reverse his actions.
There are a lot of people born after 1937 who have passed away that i'd gladly swap for bloody Bill.

Back