Rodney Alcala died in prison aged 77

Known as the Dating Game serial killer - only named for appearing on the show - not for the crimes he did

Have you listened to the Dating Game Killer pod series? It's intense but well done, he was evil. The girl who chose him blind to what he looked like on the TV show, pegged him for what he was and sued the show. She had a lucky escape.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Gives me the jeevies.

A man has been spooked by a passing good Samaritan after allegedly trying to abduct a teenage girl in the middle of a busy Melbourne street.

Police said the young woman, aged in her teens, was waiting at a bus top in Ashleigh Ave in Frankston when she was approached by a man about 7.30am on Tuesday.

This is the most confronting assault on cctv I've ever seen, it's absolutely sickening. The edge is taken off the clip linked here with copyright stamps or something over it but the clear video can be seen on MASH. No words. Out of Russia but will go viral here imo.

Pulled in to a lift by two orderlies and beaten with her hands tied behind her back.

Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

Lost for words. This piece of sh*t shouldn’t be leaving prison alive.

He made parole on Friday. :sick:

Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I've been saying for ages to protect your date of birth from everybody and people think I'm paranoid. With your date of birth and an address people can take your identity.

daniologist

trainee
Sep 22, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Pohang Steelers
Hadn't heard about this one (WA). Is there a thread for it?

Police Minister Paul Papalia today announced a reward of up to $250,000 to help solve a two-decade murder mystery in Perth's north-eastern suburbs.

Andrew Podpinka was 43 years old when he was found stabbed to death in his Morley home on March 4, 1999.

Media Statements - Cabinet approves reward for unsolved murder

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Back