Remove this Banner Ad

There was another case in Collie WA 2 teens killed there 15 yo friend and buried her under a house in 2007. Both girls are due for release soon . It happens a lot more than we can imagine, unfortunately

😞
I cant fathom how the court system ends up paroling people who commit heinous acts like torture and murder. They can be teens, they can be sorry all they want, they can change and find God, but it's a mockery of morality, of judicial systems, of the family of the slain, that they can walk away and still have a long life after....can marry, change their name, get a job, have kids, etc. They stole a persons life, dreams, hopes. They were also a teen just like them. Do they get a second chance to live? Does the family of the slain ever live again? It's disgraceful. And what they did to poor Sylvia Likens is the most horrific thing ever. Imagining the pain and distress she went thru. Martyred in my soul forever. Love let out for the cosmos to catch and send to.

My 16yo nephew was bashed and killed by 4 boys, also 16yo. They were in juvenile detention for 3 years and released before they were 20, due to their age and various discounts! My family has never been and never will be the same, they on the other hand have a whole life ahead of them. It really sucks :mad:

My 16yo nephew was bashed and killed by 4 boys, also 16yo. They were in juvenile detention for 3 years and released before they were 20, due to their age and various discounts! My family has never been and never will be the same, they on the other hand have a whole life ahead of them. It really sucks :mad:
It's a disgrace. Teens get too much leeway. Should be tried like adults. Even adults get off too soon. Like the woman who did all that to Likens, she still managed to get out inside 15 or so years.

Just read a feature about this in the Sunday Herald Sun from Boxing Day.

Tell Somebody - Posts | Facebook

What really pisses me off (not just any of the rapists spent a day in jail), but when she attempted the civil route, she ended up losing and having to cough up $100,000 in costs to that skidmark of a human being.

Just read a feature about this in the Sunday Herald Sun from Boxing Day.

Tell Somebody - Posts | Facebook

What really pisses me off (not just any of the rapists spent a day in jail), but when she attempted the civil route, she ended up losing and having to cough up $100,000 in costs to that skidmark of a human being.
Here is Andrew Rule's podcast with her.

A bit late, but a fascinating story of a man who robbed a bank at the age of 20 and then started a new life to never get caught until he confessed the whole thing on his death bed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like more enabling and then covering up paedophiles in sport - this time Cricket.

Cricket really does have a seedy culture.

When I played as a junior there was always whispers about certain coaches and senior players who you were never to be left alone with.

Looks like more enabling and then covering up paedophiles in sport - this time Cricket.
How did Peter Roebuck write up that tour?

What a ******* disgrace. As usual, everyone is to blame but the rapist.

A lady friend of mine who has an 10-11 year old daughter showed me a snapchat chat her daughter was having with a stranger.
The daughter was doing this without her mothers approval of course. This person asked her for nude pictures!
Sounds just like the Delphi murders / Anthony_shots case.
This lady has given me permission to log in to the daughters account
I'm wondering what to do with it.
Anyone want to advise what can be done ?
1. Could try and chat with this guy and give him a serving of words.
2.Could send a photo of something unexpected.
3.Can i expose him or report to police ?
TiA

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back