Remove this Banner Ad

Reminds me of Ted Bundy saying how he would get rid of evidence by throwing it out of his car bit by bit while he was driving. Clothes,bags etc from his victims.

Cops saying they think it was a hit and run. But where's the rest of the guy...

I'd just finished reading it when your post popped up and wondering the same thing.

Not thinking a hit and run, I imagined bits and pieces of someone in the back of a ute and when they drove over a bump a leg flew out and landed on the side of the road.

Of all of the serial killers I've read about Ed Kemper is one of very worst. A 6 foot 9 psychopathic genius with mummy issues who was only caught because he gave himself up. The details of his murders including that of his mother are pretty ****ed up. One of the more interesting aspects is Ed socializing with the very cops who were on his case. Called him "Big Ed"

220px-Kempermugshot.jpg

With the ALP back in Federal Power, the AFP is on the move again.
A home away from Home (Affairs).
Where the Attorney General (The Honourable Mark Dreyfus) can keep a closer eye on them.

'The DNA program hoping to solve Australia's most baffling missing persons cases

Posted Wed 1 Jun 2022, 8:21pm
Updated Wed 1 Jun 2022, 9:37pm'

'There are hundreds of sets of unidentified remains stored in morgues around the country and it is likely that many of these people are missing persons that families have spent years, some even decades, desperately searching for.

Now, the Australian Federal Police is leading a new national approach to connect and solve these cases, using innovative DNA techniques. This report by Angelique Donnellan and Winsome Denyer.

Family members of reported long-term missing persons can participate in the Australian Federal Police National DNA Program for Unidentified and Missing Persons (DNA Program) by completing the online Missing Person Details Form.'

The transcript and 7.30 report ABC TV video are at the link above.

Last edited:
Of all of the serial killers I've read about Ed Kemper is one of very worst. A 6 foot 9 psychopathic genius with mummy issues who was only caught because he gave himself up. The details of his murders including that of his mother are pretty ducked up. One of the more interesting aspects is Ed socializing with the very cops who were on his case. Called him "Big Ed"

220px-Kempermugshot.jpg

He's covered really well in the Mindhunter series on Netflix.

Cops saying they think it was a hit and run. But where's the rest of the guy...
I once heard a Detective from the Major Collisions Investigation Unit say, "If you attend a fatal collision and there's a body on the road, and both shoes are still attached, think MURDER."

The Detective was talking about a phone call he once received from a Highway Patrol Sergeant from the scene of a collision involving a vehicle and a pedestrian. The Highway Patrol Sergeant believed something didn't add up so he requested the assistance of the Detective from the MCIU.

Story goes there was a Triple zero phone call made in relation to a pedestrian who had accidentally been hit by a passing motorist and the pedestrian was showing nil signs of life. Upon attending and discovering the victim had both his shoes still attached to his feet suggested to the MCIU Detective that this was no hit and run collision, it was murder staged to look like a hit run collision. The MCIU investigator said any high speed collision involving a vehicle and a pedestrian will instantly result in the shoes being removed from the feet.

Further investigation revealed the murder occurred elsewhere and the body was transported to a road and placed on the bitumen to make it appear as though they had been struck while going for a run.

So in relation to a leg being found in isolation, it's probably not that unusual if it was a high speed collision involving a pedestrian. I'm not saying this is what occurred in this instance, but you can't rule out a Hit Run collision.

Seems like they picked up the body but missed the leg. Good thing too or who knows if she'd have ever been found.
True, but how could they not have noticed she was missing a leg when they shifted her? Maybe they did notice but didnt want to go back to the scene? or couldnt find it in the dark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes case solved, but still doesnt answer why they left one leg behind. Maybe we will find out as more info is released.
High speed was involved. The driver didn’t stop (I don’t think), went home, discussed it with his mother? aunt? friend? And they both went back and moved the body. May not have noticed as it was the foot and a bit of the leg, not the whole leg as the earlier reports made it sound like. I’d say they were in a fair old panic and hastily gathered up what they could find as fast as possible. The foot was probably a distance away.

Highly unlikely all of them are kept under lock and key. Most gun owners probably have an easily accessible unloaded gun and separate magazine/ammo. A home invasion can come out of nowhere so you would need to be able to access it in an instant.

And most deaths are accidents caused by such weapons, the victims being loved ones.
Just sad stuff that happens y'all.

Hopefully he's found at the bottom of the harbour/Yarra.
But just in case he's on the loose, in offensive mode, and playing Simon says "catch me if you can", I thought I'd better post this on here to spread the word.

View attachment 1416972
Why are all the recent headline articles relating to this guy not showing anything, when I click on them?

Something to do with a suppression order I assume?

Haven't seen this anywhere and apologise if it has been posted. Link to a relatively new ABC podcast about the women who brought down the Queensland 'rat pack' corrupt police. Covers it's beginning after WWII until their downfall in the late 1980s. About 4 episodes in and I would recommend.

Haven't seen this anywhere and apologise if it has been posted. Link to a relatively new ABC podcast about the women who brought down the Queensland 'rat pack' corrupt police. Covers it's beginning after WWII until their downfall in the late 1980s. About 4 episodes in and I would recommend.

Here's the link to it on Apple podcasts

On Friday my cousin was stabbed to death in Redcliffe. He was only 15 years old and his murder has devastated the family.

It's a long shot but if anyone has any information or may know of anyone involved please contact Police and get these people off the street.

He was a lovely kid and the most we can hope for now is justice for him and the family.

RIP Angus

Found guilty of murder.

Somehow they weren't even locked up and weeks before this verdict they were caught in a stolen Audi.

Found guilty of murder.

Somehow they weren't even locked up and weeks before this verdict they were caught in a stolen Audi.
Wow, very sorry to hear that. What happens to them next?

Youth crime is a very big problem. We were told by a resident a few streets away that gangs from a distant suburb transported groups of kids to our suburb (maybe others) to break into houses and cars. The resident heard a couple moving around outside her house in the early hours and rang the police. The police got there quite quickly and the kids ran up the street and hopped into a waiting car. Not sure if they were caught but one was found hiding in a garage nearby; the owner had locked him in.

There was a car chase the other day - 2 stolen cars, a BMW and an SUV. The SUV crashed but the Beamer got away. Kids in the car were early teens, at least one was 13.

Kids are taken in, charged, released, and are straight out doing it again. I read that one kid had been caught over 50 times.

Many kids didn't go back to school after the covid lockdowns; others lost momentum of the regular school routine and gave up. Schools are not relevant to so many, especially boys. They don't know what their role in life is and find a sort of security hanging out with other kids up to no good.

Sorry to use your tragedy as a springboard for a rant. Condolences to your family, hope they are coping.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back