Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Wow, very sorry to hear that. What happens to them next?

Youth crime is a very big problem. We were told by a resident a few streets away that gangs from a distant suburb transported groups of kids to our suburb (maybe others) to break into houses and cars. The resident heard a couple moving around outside her house in the early hours and rang the police. The police got there quite quickly and the kids ran up the street and hopped into a waiting car. Not sure if they were caught but one was found hiding in a garage nearby; the owner had locked him in.

There was a car chase the other day - 2 stolen cars, a BMW and an SUV. The SUV crashed but the Beamer got away. Kids in the car were early teens, at least one was 13.

Kids are taken in, charged, released, and are straight out doing it again. I read that one kid had been caught over 50 times.

Many kids didn't go back to school after the covid lockdowns; others lost momentum of the regular school routine and gave up. Schools are not relevant to so many, especially boys. They don't know what their role in life is and find a sort of security hanging out with other kids up to no good.

Sorry to use your tragedy as a springboard for a rant. Condolences to your family, hope they are coping.

By all means use it to highlight the joke of a system that deals with these serial recidivists.

The family finally feels like some justice has been served but it will happen again to another family and that will always just bring up the tragedy again and again for anyone else who is the victim of these types of turds.

BomberManU

All Australian
May 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
By all means use it to highlight the joke of a system that deals with these serial recidivists.

The family finally feels like some justice has been served but it will happen again to another family and that will always just bring up the tragedy again and again for anyone else who is the victim of these types of turds.
Damn, so sorry to read all this - hope your family recovers, in time.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Damn, so sorry to read all this - hope your family recovers, in time.

My cousin never will. Hopefully her other son eventually gets back into the swing of life.

He's only a younger teen but he's hardly left the house for the last few years as he's terrified he'll end up the same way.

All the while this scum * family taunted my cousin's family over social media and treated it like a joke.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
I'm lost for words with this one.

Well done to the WACA for the first class job they did at managing to keep this one out of the media spotlight for so long.
The current CEO of the WACA (11 years in that job) deserves a special award for this.

clapping GIF by Mike Shinoda

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
I'm lost for words with this one.

Ok. We have some more coming out on this today.

So if the WACA knew about this nearly 10 years ago, how come it's taken 10 years for them to have the main stream media report on it in relation to the WACA and any potential abuse anyone suffered as part of their involvement in WACA programs? Or the WACA to make a public statement on it?

'Roy Wenlock: WACA being sued by victim of former development officer who sexually abused boys in his care

Emily Moulton
The West Australian
Sun, 19 June 2022 4:22PM'

'WACA chief executive Christina Matthews said the organisation became aware of Wenlock’s offending following the release of the Blaxell report during the 2012-13 summer and took a range of measures to address the issue.'

'“I encourage anyone that has experienced any form of abuse when they have been involved in WACA programs to come forward and we will deal with it openly and honestly.”'

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Rando question;
old mate of mine is in the slammer. Found out as he put another mate down as a contact when thrown inside. He has no family or friends in Australia so it’s no surprise but we haven’t spoken to him in years. Anyone know how I can find out what he did? Like where can I search court records or whatever?

Rando question;
old mate of mine is in the slammer. Found out as he put another mate down as a contact when thrown inside. He has no family or friends in Australia so it’s no surprise but we haven’t spoken to him in years. Anyone know how I can find out what he did? Like where can I search court records or whatever?

Can you ask his contact? If he's already sentenced it's not easy, if he's in remand and still has to appear his name will appear in court records you can search.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Can you ask his contact? If he's already sentenced it's not easy, if he's in remand and still has to appear his name will appear in court records you can search.
Thank you.

It’s a bit of a weird situation. His contact doesn’t know what is going on and is dealing with some heavy s**t of his own. Our mate inside doesn’t speak English well. I have tried googling but nothing has come up. I’ll see if I can find some court records.

Thank you.

It’s a bit of a weird situation. His contact doesn’t know what is going on and is dealing with some heavy s**t of his own. Our mate inside doesn’t speak English well. I have tried googling but nothing has come up. I’ll see if I can find some court records.

Sorry, I meant court lists that go up daily. Keep in touch with his contact maybe and if he can't offer any support due to his own situation maybe you could go on his contact list.

It's not easy for anyone if they don't have family support and even harder with language difficulties.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox

utility

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A phone video is doing the rounds on social media. Graphic! Two groups of guys with too much T for their own good going toe to toe, resulted in the victim having his throat slashed, blood everywhere (not for the faint hearted). Not sure the perp wil get off on self defense but it may plausible.

A phone video is doing the rounds on social media. Graphic! Two groups of guys with too much T for their own good going toe to toe, resulted in the victim having his throat slashed, blood everywhere (not for the faint hearted). Not sure the perp wil get off on self defense but it may plausible.

PM the video please if you have it

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
My cousin never will. Hopefully her other son eventually gets back into the swing of life.

He's only a younger teen but he's hardly left the house for the last few years as he's terrified he'll end up the same way.

All the while this scum * family taunted my cousin's family over social media and treated it like a joke.

Pls let us know when these kids get sentenced.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
White collar crime:
'The sale contract revealed a 2020 restraining caveat on the title taken by the Australian Federal Police after an order by Justice Robert Dyer, a judge in the County Court.

The order noted suspicion that the property might have been bought with the proceeds of money laundering by co-owner, Tinghu Cheng of Hubei Province, China, breaching section 400.3 (1) of the criminal code.'

Unusual to see these sort of things get a mention. In this case in the Property section.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
So he sexually abused these 3 kids because he was immature when an under 18 teenager?

I wonder how old he was at the time be committed these crimes?

Is this single psych a 100% accurate psychic, or what?

July 12, 2022 — 12.50pm

'In a report tendered to the proceedings, forensic psychiatrist Dr Olav Nielssen said the man did not have a psychiatric disorder, or an abnormal sexual interest in children such as paedophilia, and did not require any therapeutic interventions.

The man was described as immature and inexperienced at the time of the abuse.'

'The psychiatrist, who is experienced in working with sex offenders, said the man does not pose an ongoing risk – sexual or otherwise – to “children in his care, or any other children”.'

'He convicted the man and sentenced him to a two-year community correction order, which requires him to comply with supervision and not commit any further offences. He declined to put the man on the sex offender register due to the lack of ongoing risk he poses.'

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
This man had 5,000 pieces of stolen womens underwear. I've been saying for ages that snowdropping is more common than we might expect.

What's snowdropping?

5000 undies is a lot of undies to steal. Surely if wearing women's undies is your kink you can just ******* buy them. Can't imagine how violated some of the victims would feel

What's snowdropping?

5000 undies is a lot of undies to steal. Surely if wearing women's undies is your kink you can just ******* buy them. Can't imagine how violated some of the victims would feel

Snowdropping

Snowdropping refers to stealing womens underware, usually from clothslines, for erotic stimulation.
Some snowdropping w***er has pinched my undies.

Just saw the raw footage of this on Facebook, pretty sickening stuff.

At some stage we will learn that going the opposite way in conflict is the best approach, regardless of them carrying a weapon.
Following on from this and news articles it’s going to be a very interesting hearing regarding if it’s self defence/manslaughter or murder. The group with the knife were actually retreating and a member of the opposite group was the one who kept after them and antagonising them, their deceased friend actually rushed the knife wielder and I’d assume was calling his bluff and it’s backfired. Carrying a knife in public could possibly suggest ‘intent to kill’ if it was to go that way. Might make a thread on this one to follow it.

Back