Remove this Banner Ad

Some sites say bones some say remains

Looking at a satellite map it might be possible the remains might not have been there long as it can be a fairly busy spot ie Mt Lofty walking trail is there

While there are a few tracks each would be a good spot to view the surrounding country

*not knowing exactly where found but reports say Warren Rd which is the main road through the park

It was a male. Some are wondering if it's Steve Williams the ex bikie, I think it probably isn't him.

Doesn't sound right to me. Director gets good pay - why risk it for $100k? He might have been set up. Some real pieces of s**t working in the prison system/unions.

I was looking through inquest findings and what I discovered is a few known murderers/rapists have passed away in the past few years. All died of natural causes.

Ronald Joseph Buckland - this was well publicised as he had been charged with Radina Djukich

Paul Stephen Keating held hostage and raped a female prison worker at the Bunbury Regional Prison.

He couldn't be attended to by female nurses on duty at the time.
"Two on-duty prison nursing staff responded to the Code Red medical emergency, but due to an active alert restricting female prison staff from having contact with Mr Keating, they did not enter his cell."

James Alexander TILBURY murdered Vanessa Devlin and another woman in the 1970s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's this all about? What kind of "ideologies and false information" need an "international human rights lawyer"?

Police searching for missing mum and 5-year-old daughter say pair may have left Darwin, renew call for information

What's this all about? What kind of "ideologies and false information" need an "international human rights lawyer"?

Police searching for missing mum and 5-year-old daughter say pair may have left Darwin, renew call for information

It could have something to do with a group like these:

Child abduction vigilante group uncovered - Canberra Family Lawyer <----- The ringleader had the last name of Pidgen or similar.

'It’s also alleged that a yacht was purchased and refitted for $140,000 to be used to transport abducted children from its mooring in Fremantle to Tasmania and then on to New Zealand or South Africa.'

Have NSW Police ruled out the possibility of William Tyrrell getting relocated by a group like this?

'It’s also alleged that a yacht was purchased and refitted for $140,000 to be used to transport abducted children from its mooring in Fremantle to Tasmania and then on to New Zealand or South Africa.'

Have NSW Police ruled out the possibility of William Tyrrell getting relocated by a group like this?

'He said the children were aged between 5 and 10 and police were working on establishing when and where they died.'

'“What I can say is we are making very good progress with DNA inquiries.”'

'They are looking at canvassing and collecting CCTV, Vaaelua said, but the number of years that had passed could make that challenging.'

'Detective Inspector Tofilau Faamanuia Vaaelua.... relatives of the victims “were in New Zealand”, he said.'

Aahh, nope sorry, just got pointed this way - they're OPCA/sov-cit conspiracy theorists with links to anti-vaxxer protests and a whole lot more

'He said the children were aged between 5 and 10 and police were working on establishing when and where they died.'

'“What I can say is we are making very good progress with DNA inquiries.”'

'They are looking at canvassing and collecting CCTV, Vaaelua said, but the number of years that had passed could make that challenging.'

'Detective Inspector Tofilau Faamanuia Vaaelua.... relatives of the victims “were in New Zealand”, he said.'

Earlier article contains a quote from a neighbour that deserves to go viral
“I feel sorry for the family because they’ve got nothing to do with it. And whoever did do it, come on, front up. It’s a bit unfair, bro. It’s horrific, f***ing scary,” neighbour Shelton Honana told Newshub.
Human remains in a suitcase = a bit unfair, bro.

Earlier article contains a quote from a neighbour that deserves to go viral

Human remains in a suitcase = a bit unfair, bro.
As if someone’s going to front up and say “Yeah you’re right, it was a bit unfair of me to leave those suitcases for you to find. I shoulda put them somewhere else…”

Thread here for the two children found in the storage locker suitcases.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back