General CROWS talk ~ topical tidbits ...the thread for when you can't find a thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I wanted to post stuff about Matt Crouch escaping a ban and instead being fined $2K, but I didn't know which thread to post in. It's not the first time something topical and of interest to Crows posters had bobbed up but I've had nowhere specific to post about it. I searched MRP in thread titles and the situation became more complex with a gazillion (maybe four or five) MRP threads from which to choose.

So, instead of starting a thread that would have ended after a page or 2, I thought we could do with a thread like this to post up-to-the-minute topical stuff, quick news, 'one offs', and use it for general talk and discussion about the mighty Crows. So here it be. I hope it'll get used. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
It is a great idea, but we have a thread for this already. :)

I wanted to post stuff about Brad Crouch escaping a ban and instead being fined $2K, but I didn't know which thread to post in. It's not the first time something topical and of interest to Crows posters had bobbed up but I've had nowhere specific to post about it. I searched MRP in thread titles and the situation became more complex with a gazillion (maybe four or five) MRP threads from which to choose.

So, instead of starting a thread that would have ended after a page or 2, I thought we could do with a thread like this to post up-to-the-minute topical stuff, quick news, 'one offs', and use it for general talk and discussion about the mighty Crows. So here it be. I hope it'll get used. :thumbsu:
Brad Crouch shouldn't have been fined at all.

Tilde in thread title = thread delivers
Ba ha ha. The tilde adds a bit of class to any title and this joint could do with a bit of added class.

anyhoo, the thread has delivered for me. I now know of/remember the thread I didn’t know I was looking for in the first place.😊

Tilde in thread title = thread delivers
tilda-swinton-2-jpg.829458

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex has done a really good interview with Damian Barrett that is up on the AFL website. Goes in depth about a lot of topics from the previous 5 years.
It is a really good interview... can't believe he'd let Barrett interview him to be honest.

Does anyone know when the AGM is? For some reason I thought it was last night but can’t see anything in the club social accounts?

Dissect away!

Realistically we have only just broken even with a $238K profit after depreciation... so the headline is misleading.

Which suggests we need some serious sponsorship & funding to build any new club headquarters...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back