News General gaming stuff, random news etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone pre order at JB during these Melbourne lockdowns? When should I expect a text that my GotG game is ready for pickup? I feel if I just bought it today instead I'd have the text by now.

Anyone pre order at JB during these Melbourne lockdowns? When should I expect a text that my GotG game is ready for pickup? I feel if I just bought it today instead I'd have the text by now.

Why can't you just go and get it?

Why can't you just go and get it?
We're still in a lockdown and only click and collect til 6pm Friday. However if I read the email correctly it said that I can just go and collect it whenever and I don't need to book a time. So its installing now.

We're still in a lockdown and only click and collect til 6pm Friday. However if I read the email correctly it said that I can just go and collect it whenever and I don't need to book a time. So its installing now.

That's what I figured.

Moonglow Bay was released on PC and Xbox today (on games pass). A neat looking little fishing game.

What a ******* disgusting company Blizzard have turned into.

Good to see they've taken steps to address their cultural issues.
I'd just like to congratulate everyone on this board for that we still don't have a CoD Vanguard thread :heart:
Shame really as the changes SHG are implementing from Beta look like forming one of the franchises' stronger titles in years.

With BF2042, Halo, all of Nintendo's additions to Switch and the raft of incoming next gen console game title releases the next 12 months looks good for gaming enthusiasts.

Seems like a pretty big snub for The Game Awards to not nominate Forza Horizon 5 for GOTY. I imagine it's up the top of a lot of people's lists and in a pretty weak year for new games.

I'm not sure but it's definitely in before the cut-off date. Returnal wasn't nominated either.

I'm not a car guy so Forza appeals not to me but how would it be viewed if it wasn't basically free due to gamespass? Is it a special racing game?

I'm not a car guy so Forza appeals not to me but how would it be viewed if it wasn't basically free due to gamespass? Is it a special racing game?

It's fantastic, I even bought the Ultimate edition to play it before it went on GP. My GOTY by quite a long way so far.

I also just noticed that Cyberpunk was nominated for best RPG. 😂😂

It's fantastic, I even bought the Ultimate edition to play it before it went on GP. My GOTY by quite a long way so far.

I also just noticed that Cyberpunk was nominated for best RPG. 😂😂

I'll soon have my Halo xbox so I'll download it and check it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought a Marvel Digital Pinball cabinet yesterday. My mate has one and has put a PC in his to play all the zen pinball games. For the time being I'll just be sticking with the default 10 games.

Wait this is news thread. Do we have a random gaming chat thread?

Last edited:
I bought a Marvel Digital Pinball cabinet yesterday. My mate has one and has put a PC in his to play all the zen pinball games. For the time being I'll just be sticking with the default 10 games.

Wait this is news thread. Do we have a random gaming chat thread?

Been thinking about making a general chat thread for these sorts of posts, or just renaming this one and repurposing it as a general chat/random news and tid bits. It's sort of used as a general post thread anyway. What would you think?

Been thinking about making a general chat thread for these sorts of posts, or just renaming this one and repurposing it as a general chat/random news and tid bits. It's sort of used as a general post thread anyway. What would you think?
I reckon renaming this thread is fine. General chat covers gaming news so as you said that can still go here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back