News General gaming stuff, random news etc

Remove this Banner Ad

The lighting is pretty damn good, which I think compensates for a lot of anything else being average. The environment/props to me look like they've been scanned in, rather than individually textured. Which I think is why some are flatter, repetitive or missing detail in some areas.

The gun movement stuff all looks very VR too, there's no way you could be doing this with a mouse/controller without blowing out the camera.

View attachment 1699556

I am looking forward to LAD Gaiden. And then LAD 8 next year. And whatever other goodness we are getting over the next few years. What a great gaming series this is.

One of the few series with semi-regular iterations that I just want to keep getting more of! I like how they've branched out to other stories too.

I dont know how reliable any of this is but its Croc!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I refuse to give up hope for Skull and Bones.

You can register for Augusts beta below:

I refuse to give up hope for Skull and Bones.

You can register for Augusts beta below:

Looks ok except it's made by Ubi

Surely the final nail in the coffin of E3. Cancelled this year.

E3 24 and 25 cancelled. Why not just announce that its dead?

I can't see this standing (though I'd love for other services I haven't used in years that may hold my information to automatically delete it) but if you have any digital purchases through Ubisoft and haven't logged in for a while it might be worth just logging into your account.

I can't see this standing (though I'd love for other services I haven't used in years that may hold my information to automatically delete it) but if you have any digital purchases through Ubisoft and haven't logged in for a while it might be worth just logging into your account.

Ubisoft have clarified this now. Accounts with purchased games won't be eligible for deletion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back