General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

gimp!

Standus Operatus
Feb 20, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just a question about GF tickets, as we need to register for tickets this Thursday...
If I register and we win this week, I am automatically allocated a ticket. Does it automatically generate me a seat, or do I get to select a bay in which I want to sit? As I will be going by myself (should have bought another social club membership, damn!), would much prefer to sit in the top deck, don't want to get stuck sitting behind the goals or somewhere like that.
(Not getting ahead of myself, asking the question because it needs to be done this week.)

Just a question about GF tickets, as we need to register for tickets this Thursday...
If I register and we win this week, I am automatically allocated a ticket. Does it automatically generate me a seat, or do I get to select a bay in which I want to sit? As I will be going by myself (should have bought another social club membership, damn!), would much prefer to sit in the top deck, don't want to get stuck sitting behind the goals or somewhere like that.
(Not getting ahead of myself, asking the question because it needs to be done this week.)
Moved this to starting its own thread as others probably have similar questions.
Also I hate what I made the thread title. It's scary. But not getting ahead of itself!

edit: I changed it to be less scary.

I posted this in another thread.

What are the options if we aren't social club members?

I'm an international member (living in NY) but will be in AU on 1/10 and would love to go along if we make it.

Are the AFL packages the only option if we aren't already a member? http://www.afleventoffice.com.au/grand_final_packages.asp

Any help is appreciated.

I posted this in another thread.

What are the options if we aren't social club members?

I'm an international member (living in NY) but will be in AU on 1/10 and would love to go along if we make it.

Are the AFL packages the only option if we aren't already a member? http://www.afleventoffice.com.au/grand_final_packages.asp

Any help is appreciated.

After priority 2 members have had a chance to register, the remaining available tickets will be randomly generated to priority 3 members (that might not include international members, not sure though).

After priority 2 members have had a chance to register, the remaining available tickets will be randomly generated to priority 3 members (that might not include international members, not sure though).

So assuming it doesn't include international members. Would my next option be the AFL packages?

So assuming it doesn't include international members. Would my next option be the AFL packages?

You might get lucky on bigfooty during the week, but that might be the only other option I guess...

I'll be flying in if we make it to the GF. I'm hoping 774ABC can get me a Press Pass for the GF and I can help my mate, Gerard, with the commentary.:D

What what what???? How register? Even for social club members?

What what what???? How register? Even for social club members?
Did you get a letter in the mail recently? I got one for my social club membership that detailed the process.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you don't register with Ticketek in your alloted time slot you wont get a ticket.

For those who haven't received the letter from the club:

Priority One - Coterie Members and Charles Sutton Premiership Circle Members - Guaranteed Reserved Seat
Thursday 22nd Sept 8am to 11am

Priority Two - EJ Whitten Members - Guaranteed Ticket (Seat or Standing)
Thursday 22nd Sept 12pm to 3pm

Priority Three - All other members with game day access - Ballot for remaining tickets
Thursday 22nd Sept 4pm to 9pm

Adult tickets range from $399 (Category 1) to $150 (Restricted View/Standing Room) and are allocated on a best available basis only. Concession tickets $339 to $128 - junior members will pay the concession price. The allocation of tickets within each priority group is random, so it doesn't matter when you register WITHIN your alloted time.

Members who want to sit together must register at the same time (up to 8 members per registration). However, these are all in or all out - so either all get tickets or none do. Members also have the option of accepting standing room or not.

Priority 1 and Priority 2 can choose to register in a later time frame to sit with other members, but then assume the lesser priority. eg a Coterie member who registers with an EJ member loses right to guaranteed seat. EJ member who registers with priority 3 member goes into ballot and loses right to guaranteed ticket.

I was kinda hoping that we'd be able to take maybe one guest with a social club membership. I have no other social club member to go with, so I'll have to go into the ballot if we do manage to get over the Giants :(. Or just go by myself.

Does anyone know what the deal is with guests in the GF? Can members purchase extra tickets for guests? We all want to fly down from QLD but it's going to be a problem if some of them can't go to the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how many tickets are available to afl members at spotless?

I believe but please research it that AFL Members tickets go on sale Monday also 9 am but not sure if these tickets are in the allocation of the 6000.

Have AFL members got their own allocation at shitless stadium?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back