General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing charged yet, I'm priority 2! WTF is going on???? Freaking out!

Settle down Barry!

Sorry even in as fraught a time as this I just count resist.

Shitting small houses over here.

...missed it by that much

Did anybody who selected the No standing option, get seat tickets. I and my family are P2, but needed to select that option. I hope it doesn't make a difference. Don't think I'm making much sense, but anyway....

Settle down Barry!

Sorry even in as fraught a time as this I just count resist.

Shitting small houses over here.

...missed it by that much
Can someone photoshop a ticketek logo onto Brent Stakers head right before the knockout blow

Does anyone know whether there is a big screen at the Whitten Oval or similar for those of us not able to get a ticket. I was on holiday last week and didn't put in my request, only been a member for the last five years so didn't know the protocol. Anyway others deserve tickets before me but would love to still be part of the pack.

Did anybody who selected the No standing option, get seat tickets. I and my family are P2, but needed to select that option. I hope it doesn't make a difference. Don't think I'm making much sense, but anyway....
Yes. My old man and I are Gold members but he needs a hip replacement so I ticked no "no standing". Didn't seem to be a problem.

330179.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can understand the frustrations being left hanging, and generally for this whole process - but Priority 1 and Priority 2 are guaranteed a ticket. Everyone chill out and try and enjoy the start of whats gonna be an amazing week!

This wait is killing me.

Oh my God (or should I say Oh my Bontempelli), just noticed that we have had around $1,500 taken from our account, no entry on my statement, but the balance has changed, and we haven't made any other big purchases. 3 adults, I concession, I think it maybe Cat. 2. We are P2. Good luck to everyone else still waiting, I'm still feeling anxious for you all who are still waiting. Good luck:)

I can understand the frustrations being left hanging, and generally for this whole process - but Priority 1 and Priority 2 are guaranteed a ticket. Everyone chill out and try and enjoy the start of whats gonna be an amazing week!

Rational thought has no place in this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back