General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

So if there were 66 pages of succesful and 14 pages of unsuccesful ticketek accounts. That is roughly 80% of accounts were succesful in their bid (obviously a high proportion were guaranteed via social club/premiership circle/cs etc).

Doing the math we assume we had 15,000 tickets allocated, that leaves 3,750 who missed out.

Looks like a lot of our members never entered the ballot. Hopefully this means that there a plenty of tickets on the secondary market and less demand than first thought.

Keep trying Dogs fans!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given there were 14 pages of unsuccessful members and 66 pages of successful ballots, it surely wouldn't have taken too much extra ticket allocation to make sure all competing club members who wanted to go could attend. The AFL should really look at increasing the allocation for competing clubs. I'm also hopeful that if Sydney only had 54 pages of successful members and are having a second ballot then maybe some of their allocation might be leftover and can go to Bulldogs members who were unlucky in our ballot.

Have to say it was very sad to see my ticketek account number in the list of unsuccessful members.

As I posted yesterday, I never tend to win much in raffles or ballots so I didn't expect to get a ticket but still sad nonetheless. My kids were extremely disappointed as they had their hopes up of being able to go. Anyway, should still enjoy a nice bbq and watch it at my parents place with other family members.

Congratualtions to all on this board who won tickets through the ballot. I truly hope it is a memorable day and the best day of your lives which will mean we win our 2nd ever premiership.

Go the Mighty Doggies!!

Just picked up my tickets from outlet on exhibition street. Wife made the arrangements but used my credit card. No confirmation email. Was able to confirm tickets by checking ticketek acct this morning. Only needed photo I'd wife's name and phone number. Had credit card on hand and order number if needed but they didn't ask

Something must have gone screwy with the confirmation email but that doesn't mean you don't have a ticket. Check your acct or your credit card statement online

Remove this Banner Ad

Back