General GF questions- NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLS (use stickied)

Remove this Banner Ad

How did she manage that?

Should only need your ID, credit card you used for payment, and ticketek member number.

Yup, basically this. Our ticketek account is in her name, and although I used my credit card instead of hers for the transaction (they slapped us on the wrist for this), after checking a few of her personal details against her ticketek account info and matching to her photo ID, all good.

Or so I gathered from the telephone call with Mrs Bont2Boyd earlier today.

WTF. No Ticketek agencies in the Western Suburbs.

Have to go into the city or down to Geelong.
I strongly recommend going to Victoria gardens shipping centre in Richmond .. if you don't work during the day when there's not much traffic. Easy to park, I was in and out in 5 minutes. (I work in the area so I was lucky)

Airport West outlet is easiest for Western suburbs residents. If you decide to wait until Saturday, it is quicker to go to a city outlet rather than the MCG. The queues at the MCG can get quite long in the hours before the game.

Just got my tickets- not sure if these are standing room? Anyone know?
C2ADT
Section M12STAND/Row: GA
Seats: 37-40

Getting rained on was worth it! They only need the ticketek number and your id, not the card so pretty easy to pick up.

The number of doggies fans lining up was great. So many blokes with red white and blue business ties on today.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just tried Airport West on my lunch break.. by 12:40 line was hundreds long spiralling around the car park ramp! Had to give it up and head back to work - will try again poss. Thursday!

Getting rained on was worth it! They only need the ticketek number and your id, not the card so pretty easy to pick up.

The number of doggies fans lining up was great. So many blokes with red white and blue business ties on today.

I only just joined tiketek - how do you know what your number is ?
I cant find it anywhere on the tiketek site nor does it list it in any emails I have received from them

I only just joined tiketek - how do you know what your number is ?
I cant find it anywhere on the tiketek site nor does it list it in any emails I have received from them

Did you receive a confirmation email about the ballot? If so it is at the top of it. Your email should start with the below, with the number where I have placed square brackets..

Thank you for your order
Customer ID: WWW#[YOUR NUM IS HERE]

Did you receive a confirmation email about the ballot? If so it is at the top of it. Your email should start with the below, with the number where I have placed square brackets..

Thank you for your order
Customer ID: WWW#[YOUR NUM IS HERE]

cheers I found it. I missed that email as it was from "confirmation@ticketek"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back