Remove this Banner Ad

PoopingHindi

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
I’ve been trying to run more and push hard when I do. Sounds like that may be over
possibly...but they mentioned other restrictions on exercise and nothing about masks so hopefully it'll be ok.
just be prepared for the dirty looks and occasional snide comments when you go past people breathing heavy.

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
possibly...but they mentioned other restrictions on exercise and nothing about masks so hopefully it'll be ok.
just be prepared for the dirty looks and occasional snide comments when you go past people breathing heavy.
Half the fu**in oldies walking around here don’t wear them anyway 😡
Was trying to build up to running a half Mara next month. Won’t be able to do that anymore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peternorth

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
golf has provided many exercise. Pumping thy legs and using glutes to push through up and down the hills. Carrying bag. Been great.

Jason mp

Premium Gold
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
My brother has been a member of a golf club for years and he was telling me yesterday that Covid19 has been the best thing to happen for social golf numbers and golf club membership ever, at least up here in sunny Queensland.

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
My brother has been a member of a golf club for years and he was telling me yesterday that Covid19 has been the best thing to happen for social golf numbers and golf club membership ever, at least up here in sunny Queensland.
It’s pissing a lot off down here. A lot of the members clubs down here refused to put payments on hold when golf was stopped last time, so people still had to pay their memberships but had no access to the course. Had a few mates cancel their memberships at private clubs because the clubs still wanted payments, but were closed for all service.

a few dodgy gyms tried to pull the same sh*t, probably just hoping people wouldn’t notice that direct debits were still coming out when they’re closed

peternorth

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
It’s pissing a lot off down here. A lot of the members clubs down here refused to put payments on hold when golf was stopped last time, so people still had to pay their memberships but had no access to the course. Had a few mates cancel their memberships at private clubs because the clubs still wanted payments, but were closed for all service.

a few dodgy gyms tried to pull the same sh*t, probably just hoping people wouldn’t notice that direct debits were still coming out when they’re closed
Which clubs may I ask?

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Its ok. Fairly well discussed on various golf threads
Ah I haven’t looked. They’re the private clubs in the outer eastern burbs that I’ve heard about.
presidents of the club were sending out some pretty stupid letters justifying it too.

haven’t had a hit since feb. definitely missing it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom