Gym & Misc General Health and Fitness Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Embrace the flu.. It's a great clean out for your body.

In most cases, everything ur body spits out is a result of the bs chemistry that u put in it! The body does't just make up s**t to have a flu with.

We all run off of a magnificent machine.. the 'human machine', but it will not work optimally without the optimal fuel.

Give any machine the wrong fuel..it'll break down eventually...
of all the dumb s**t you've posted in these parts this takes the cake.

i used to think you were just a little bit nutty but that post confirms that you're simply trolling for attention.
...whatever makes you happy i suppose :rolleyes:

To be fair a lot of people do the old "jeez I wish I could drop 5 kilos this week" when they find out someone had gastro.
Lol

I've dropped three since last sat, and prob couldve easily got 4 if the mrs and i didnt eat some crisps and a packet of coles Anzac cookies between us on Saturday arvo watching the footy
Get this I did it by..........eating * all

Lol

I've dropped three since last sat, and prob couldve easily got 4 if the mrs and i didnt eat some crisps and a packet of coles Anzac cookies between us on Saturday arvo watching the footy
Get this I did it by..........eating **** all
Shouldn't eat when you're depressed like that mate ;)

of all the dumb s**t you've posted in these parts this takes the cake.

i used to think you were just a little bit nutty but that post confirms that you're simply trolling for attention.
...whatever makes you happy i suppose :rolleyes:
I might not have got that one quite right, but I still stand by the embracing the flu part - it's a generally a good detox and clean out.

The below was written by Don Tolman (just someone else for you lot to trash)...

"Basically, your body chooses to 'flu', particularly as the seasons become colder. I often explain the process by using an analogy of "a house with a fireplace and a chimney - a FLU".

The shortened version goes like this...

A house with a fire place has a FLU for the smoke to rise and leave so that it doesn't fill the house with smoke to the point where you can’t stay in the house. The FLU has a VENT to open and close when needed. Your body actually FLUs and VENTS 24 hours a day. And sometimes it gets overwhelmed and opens up ALL the VENTS in the house (your body) for immediate clearing.

Whilst VENTING can be uncomfortable, it is completely natural and is the cure or method of clearing the debris out of your body. VENTING comes in the form of perspiration, breathing (20,000 times a day), sweating, congestion, rashes, muscle soreness, coughing, bowel movements, vomiting, fever, colds, and so on.

It’s interesting because these things all represent VENTING of filth and waste. When we don’t support this process of VENTING by following the principles of health then the VENTS become clogged and blocked...which then leads to other SYMPTOMS. Symptoms are literally a sign or signal of an offence still in the body - which today is typically referred to as "DIS-EASE". Vaccines add to the debris and can even lead to greater levels of toxicity and stress in the body which can show up as serious symptoms down the road.

VENTING is actually about PRE-VENTING discomfort or dis-ease in the body that will otherwise form if you do not allow your house to clean out. The only way you can have a disease (discomfort), is if you don't allow the process of eliminating the overwhelm to occur that has built up in your body.

So as the seasons change, rather than stressing out when you or your children get the sniffles or even a fever or cold, here's what you should do...
  • Avoid suppressing the symptoms with a pharmaceutical drug. Yes, you might get some symptomatic short-term relief, but the effects of the harmful toxic residues that are left behind will show up down the road
  • Realise that your body is 'cleaning house' during this period and the best thing you can do is to support it during the cleansing process.
  • Take a hot, salt bath.
  • Cut down on your intake of meat and animal products and increase your intake of citrus fruits, wholefoods and good sea salt .
  • Drink plenty of clean water to help flush out your system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you just need a good 'tea bath' vonn ..

^This isn't you btw is it Daza?

$200+ for a book - no, but I do have a basic understand on marketing.
Getting your 'supporters' to become 'advocates' is a major step, one he seems to have mastered if the comments section here is any guide:

https://thebullshitminingco.wordpress.com/2010/06/12/dangerous-don-tolman/
Great book, too. I borrowed it from a library a bit under a year ago...

upload_2017-3-27_13-26-58.png

Businesses do tend to market things btw.

It's funny, tho, how u jump to find negatives straight away...Seems the norm around here.

It's easy to find negatives and positives on the net.

My previous post on this was about the message in the quote, it had nothing to do with any business... But I obv had to put a name to it.

i have a very rudimentary knowledge of human biology but i partly agree with DazalenkoUBewty -

isn't high temperature, inflammation, coughing, passing urine, phlegm production etc. part of the bodies natural defense mechanism and the over supply of antibiotics suppresses the bodies natural reaction to pathogens? i used to go to my GP when i felt sick put he would very rarely put me on antibiotics and would just tell me to wait it out and let the body do its job.

i get headaches occasionally and i used to take panadol for it, haven't had a panadol in roughly 4-5 years, now i have a glass of cold water and lay down in a dark/quiet room and it disappears pretty quickly.

Last edited:
i have a very rudimentary knowledge of human biology but i partly agree with DazalenkoUBewty -

isn't high temperature, inflammation, coughing, passing urine, phlegm production etc. part of the bodies natural defense mechanism and the over supply of antibiotics suppresses the bodies natural reaction to pathogens? i used to go to my GP when i felt sick put he would very rarely put me on antibiotics and would just tell me to wait it out and let the body do its job.

i get headaches occasionally and i used to take panadol for it, haven't had a panadol in roughly 4-5 years, now i have a glass of cold water and lay down in a dark/quiet room and it disappears pretty quickly.
That's not what he's saying at all

He's saying the flu exists as some kind of natural cleanse for the body. The doctor was simply telling you to allow your immune system to remove the illness. They are completely different things

Great book, too. I borrowed it from a library a bit under a year ago...

View attachment 350468

Businesses do tend to market things btw.

It's funny, tho, how u jump to find negatives straight away...Seems the norm around here.

It's easy to find negatives and positives on the net.

My previous post on this was about the message in the quote, it had nothing to do with any business... But I obv had to put a name to it.
Your posts make less and less sense every day. At least tried to proof read them. It's getting annoying sifting through threads filled with nonsensical rants that aren't even structured coherently.

I might not have got that one quite right, but I still stand by the embracing the flu part - it's a generally a good detox and clean out.

The below was written by Don Tolman (just someone else for you lot to trash)...

"Basically, your body chooses to 'flu', particularly as the seasons become colder. I often explain the process by using an analogy of "a house with a fireplace and a chimney - a FLU".

The shortened version goes like this...

A house with a fire place has a FLU for the smoke to rise and leave so that it doesn't fill the house with smoke to the point where you can’t stay in the house. The FLU has a VENT to open and close when needed. Your body actually FLUs and VENTS 24 hours a day. And sometimes it gets overwhelmed and opens up ALL the VENTS in the house (your body) for immediate clearing.

Whilst VENTING can be uncomfortable, it is completely natural and is the cure or method of clearing the debris out of your body. VENTING comes in the form of perspiration, breathing (20,000 times a day), sweating, congestion, rashes, muscle soreness, coughing, bowel movements, vomiting, fever, colds, and so on.

It’s interesting because these things all represent VENTING of filth and waste. When we don’t support this process of VENTING by following the principles of health then the VENTS become clogged and blocked...which then leads to other SYMPTOMS. Symptoms are literally a sign or signal of an offence still in the body - which today is typically referred to as "DIS-EASE". Vaccines add to the debris and can even lead to greater levels of toxicity and stress in the body which can show up as serious symptoms down the road.

VENTING is actually about PRE-VENTING discomfort or dis-ease in the body that will otherwise form if you do not allow your house to clean out. The only way you can have a disease (discomfort), is if you don't allow the process of eliminating the overwhelm to occur that has built up in your body.

So as the seasons change, rather than stressing out when you or your children get the sniffles or even a fever or cold, here's what you should do...
  • Avoid suppressing the symptoms with a pharmaceutical drug. Yes, you might get some symptomatic short-term relief, but the effects of the harmful toxic residues that are left behind will show up down the road
  • Realise that your body is 'cleaning house' during this period and the best thing you can do is to support it during the cleansing process.
  • Take a hot, salt bath.
  • Cut down on your intake of meat and animal products and increase your intake of citrus fruits, wholefoods and good sea salt .
  • Drink plenty of clean water to help flush out your system.
fair enough
although you do realize that flu is short for influenza and is in no way related to a flue or vent?
...and that the filth being cleansed or vented is a result of the presence of the virus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back