Gym & Misc General Health and Fitness Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

im getting in there tomorrow.. here come the DOMS
Yep - deadlift session yesterday after a pull ups session the day before.
My upper back is letting me know all about it

Our lockdown extended for another week :(, so no Yoga or Pilates classes until at least next Monday, online classes just don't have the same vibe, I think I'll go for longer walks and maybe a couple of runs in the park instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

freeoutdoorfitness.net is how I found where to do my outdoor workouts... they're good enough for maintenance while locked down. Somebody on this forum pointed me to that site, but I can't remember who :)

Our lockdown extended for another week :(, so no Yoga or Pilates classes until at least next Monday, online classes just don't have the same vibe, I think I'll go for longer walks and maybe a couple of runs in the park instead.

How do you find Pilates? A friend of mine said it's really good and worth trying out.

How do you find Pilates? A friend of mine said it's really good and worth trying out.
I concentrate on the Yoga, usually do 4-6 classes a week and 2-3 Pilates... love the Pilates, very challenging physically, the studio I go to incorporate small weights into their classes along with body weight exercises, lots of push ups, squats, lunges, burpees etc. After an hour of that I'm absolutely spent but loving it. All done in a heated humidified room as well.

Really really really bummed can't be swimming in some way shape or form on a day like this, and tomorrow. :sadv1:

I was just thinking of getting a inflatable pool for our backyard.

At least something until we return to the beach, wouldn't be much for swimming though I could just chill there on a day like this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back