General Markets Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it was March 22 I asked my old man if stocks like APT and Z1P would be good buys (I thought it was obvious that people would be flocking to use BNPL companies due to covid) and he basically talked me out of it saying they rely on too much money from the banks. The next day APT bottomed at about $8.06.

APT $70 up to nearly $100 in the last month since I’ve been watching......

I'm no magical stock picker - I only hold ETFs at the moment - but my holdings look like COVID never happened and that leads me to think that we will have a bit of a short-term pullback soon. It's too positive out there right now.
US election could be the wildcard, although apparently the market has already factored in a Biden win. If Trump gets close and takes it to court 💩 should hit the fan.

I think it was March 22 I asked my old man if stocks like APT and Z1P would be good buys (I thought it was obvious that people would be flocking to use BNPL companies due to covid) and he basically talked me out of it saying they rely on too much money from the banks. The next day APT bottomed at about $8.06.
That sounds eerily familiar lol.

Huge announcement from PM1 this morning with an indicative open price of 4.2c / + 40%

well and truly multi bag territory now

edit: could open around the 4.5c mark!

Huge announcement from PM1 this morning with an indicative open price of 4.2c / + 40%

well and truly multi bag territory now

edit: could open around the 4.5c mark!
what an open!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish I started investing in March. You guys must have made an absolute killing.
Can't say I've made a killing but I ended moving money out of long term holds and doing a lot more shorter trades than I ever had.

Unfortunately some of the long holds I sold out of as I felt their growth would stagnate are approaching levels I sold out at and will now cost me more to enter again.

I gotta be cursed
If you do your due diligence and buy into a company at what you think is a fair price then you should succeed more times than you lose. I often look at stocks that are in industries that I am familiar with and go from there. It's easier to spot value if you're familiar with what the company does imo

No stopping DOUUGH. Gonna buy in at 0.220. Watch it go south as soon as I do.
You just a post ago said "would you buy something that's gone up 300% quickly" then buy something that has 4 bagged in 7 days.

Sadly it probably has some legs in it but it's risky as it does nothing and most people buying atm wouldn't even know what it claims it does

Last edited:
Wish I started investing in March. You guys must have made an absolute killing.

I posted this on May 18:

Markets bottomed on around March 23rd. It will be up the stairs from here for several years, with nothing more than normal dips. Change my mind.

ASX up about 14% in that time. S&P 500 about 18%.

I haven't sold anything in 2020 but I've picked up more shares than in any other year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back