think it’s a very interesting long-term prospect with huge potential

Lyyynnnchy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
London, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
CAD another I like and will look to get in to over the next week or 2

Edit : stuff it, in to CAD at 1c as well. Can’t be bothered watching until Aero surveys
CAD setting up nicely closing at 1.2c yesterday and opening at the same or potentially a pip higher. Bit of FOMO starting prior to release of survey results next to DEG

Will try top up at 1c if it dips on profit takers start cashing out.

Seems to be delays with survey and drill results for most of the juniors with every man and their dog digging anything with a speck of gold. Looking at those who have had delays and with impatient shareholders getting out prior to results

HWK another I’ll look at if it dips to 1 or under. Big sell down yesterday on a little disappointing results. Area was drilled a long, long time ago so results were always going to be hit or miss. Some really good high grade results mixed with some disappointing thin veins. Still, some big potential there with high grades, just need to find a big holding.

SBR another with some impatient holders who are realising some losses. Another I’ll get in at 1c or under

Last edited:

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
Seems to be delays with survey and drill results for most of the juniors with every man and their dog digging anything with a speck of gold. Looking at those who have had delays and with impatient shareholders getting out prior to results

Definitely the case for drill results in Canada, allow a 2-6 week leeway period from when they expect to have results and when they actually have the results.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Gas definitely going to kick off in a big way. Got in on BUY a while back, is up another 17% this morning. TEG, GAS (both somewhat linked) jumped yesterday as well.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Mentioned IMM a while back (long term holder), released some extremely good news this morning. I really like a lot of the stuff these guys are doing. Also trade in the US under IMMP. Definitely a long term trade imo.

Principal investigator, Dr Martin Forster, University College London Hospital, said: “We are very encouraged by the results in this patient group with resistant late stage Head & Neck Cancers where the likelihood of response to other treatments is small. The durability of responses and the two patients with a complete response are extremely promising signals and this combination should be further investigated.”

Immutep CSO and CMO, Dr Frederic Triebel said: “The combination of efti and pembrolizumab is reporting encouraging progression free survival in patients with HNSCC and NSCLC, improving on the results from separate historical trials. For example, in comparable studies, HNSCC patients receiving
1,2 pembrolizumab monotherapy had a PFS of 2.1 months, or 2.3 months if given chemotherapy . This
compares to a PFS of 4.3 months in HNSCC patients from the TACTI-002 trial, thus far. To have these very good and durable responses in both groups and without the use of chemotherapy is highly encouraging for efti.”

**PFS = Progression-free survival

Lyyynnnchy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
London, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
Sea of green today. CAD, FYI and TEG.
CAD has been very good. Keeping it for as long as I can. Hopefully pays me back for the DEG loss

Should keep building well past 2, kinda hoping they don’t release the surveys as plenty will be selling on the news

Will cash out 50% and free hold from 2 if it’s hits prior to survey results

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Surely, surely, we're way more advanced than 1930 and it couldn't happen again?

1594446856770blob_2.png

Screenshot_20200919-100002.png

Lyyynnnchy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
London, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
I think the US have set themselves up well to avoid a crash.

- Banks have put in good protections since GFC
- my property in Palm Beach has soared circa 30% in 18 months but still over 50% below pre GFC values. Replicating most property in the US outside the inflated markets like NYC which is still dropping
- increase in wealth from property means more spending
- the rent I’m paid is paid directly from the government, my tenants never see it. They’re incentivised to look after the property. If I lodge a complaint or kick them out, their rental budget is reduced each time. I really like this scheme
- such a diverse economy

Only a few small points that holds them in good stead

Lyyynnnchy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
London, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
CAD has been very good. Keeping it for as long as I can. Hopefully pays me back for the DEG loss

Should keep building well past 2, kinda hoping they don’t release the surveys as plenty will be selling on the news

Will cash out 50% and free hold from 2 if it’s hits prior to survey results
CAD hitting 1 bagger territory today after a week

Probably won’t look to sell any at this stage. Still room to move

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
NSM lists Thursday finally... well over-subscribed by the looks. Top 20 shareholders is also pretty interesting. lots of Chinese money there. Will closely watch this. Has potential.

Back