General Markets Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

I got the hell out of GSM a week or so ago. Had sold majority of my holdings prior to the SP bottoming out and dipped out the rest last week.
I just don't have much faith in them finding anything of value.

If you're tossing up between CDT and GSM, I would go with CDT.
I hope went in on CDT today. Seem underpriced for what they have and their potential.

I think CRN has some upside. Their US mine is still selling coal to China which puts them in a unique position for now. Going to look at getting in on it tomorrow or next week.

Actually, typo. I wasn't even close. 1,500,000,000 ahead of me.🎰🎲😂

Good day today. Future looks bright.

I feel dirty getting involved in IXR. So am contemplating a miner with social enterprise at heart. MNB are looking to mine and process potash for agricultural use in Angola so they don't have to rely on internationals for food production so heavily. Not far from environmental approval, which should see a boost in SP.
Took neatly a month, but finally got my MNB @ 0.002

Took neatly a month, but finally got my MNB @ 0.002
Sorry I just saw your original post here, why do you feel dirty investing in IXR? I have done quiet a bit of reading on them and was looking to invest if it got down to 11 (I originally had an order at 9 before it jump to 16+).

Sorry I just saw your original post here, why do you feel dirty investing in IXR? I have done quiet a bit of reading on them and was looking to invest if it got down to 11 (I originally had an order at 9 before it jump to 16+).
I have recollections of rare earth mining being pretty toxic for the local environmient. Not something I've researched though.
Did you get in at 9? Bloody well done if you did.

I have recollections of rare earth mining being pretty toxic for the local environmient. Not something I've researched though.
Although mining protesting greenies think that we can get all the minerals by magic it's needed for all the wind turbines?

Did you get in at 9? Bloody well done if you did.
No unfortunately, it was 11 at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought more of IXR this morning. Fantastic drill results, and more drill results to come implying the reserves are far bigger than anticipated. Hopefully will be very profitable given the minerals are all in soft clay rather than hard rock like the majority of deposits making the cost of extraction lower.

Bought more of IXR this morning. Fantastic drill results, and more drill results to come implying the reserves are far bigger than anticipated. Hopefully will be very profitable given the minerals are all in soft clay rather than hard rock like the majority of deposits making the cost of extraction lower.
I’m still waiting to get into this one at a lower price.

AJM just went into receivership. Hopefully doesn’t end up like A40. I’m relatively heavy into PLS so hopefully we pick them up.
PLS will be the dominant lithium player in aus in a few years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back