General Markets Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Have had PNV on the watchlist for some time and picked up shares today at $2.76 after their sell down over the last month. One missed sales target during a pandemic isn't overly bad news, especially when they've got plans in the works to expand their market leading product into the hernia and breast implant space.

this is an interesting one, they have a nice niche market. Financials are a bit concerning though. They don’t have much cash.
you holding EOS? I’ve been watching it these last few months & have been hoping to see it fall below $5 so I can buy, set and forget

PNV are still pumping cash into R&D which is why they're cash light at the moment.
Not holding EOS, though it's still on my watch list if it pulls back a bit further.

It's becoming mighty tempting to top up on CSL at 270... will put me in overweight territory though. Especially if it quickly runs back up to 300 shortly after.

One of my favourites at the moment is PME which has a P/E of 152 but there's a lot that figure doesn't tell you.

Up 15% yesterday.

Picked up some RAC as they've got enormous potential with their impending results for anti-cancer trials.

Also purchased a small amount of KRM, as they currently have a negative enterprise value and a new board of very qualified executives. KRM has $37m in the bank and a market cap of $25m. With the current stock price at $0.043 it's well worth a look IMO. Purely a speculative play.

And also topped up my PBH holdings as they've got plenty of sunny horizons ahead with their US expansion plans.

Picked up some RAC as they've got enormous potential with their impending results for anti-cancer trials.

Also purchased a small amount of KRM, as they currently have a negative enterprise value and a new board of very qualified executives. KRM has $37m in the bank and a market cap of $25m. With the current stock price at $0.043 it's well worth a look IMO. Purely a speculative play.

And also topped up my PBH holdings as they've got plenty of sunny horizons ahead with their US expansion plans.
I started looking at RAC last week. The other one was SOR but I've been so bloody busy I haven't had a chance to confidently buy due to not enough research yet. SOR's gone on a good run so won't buy that until there's a pullback but RAC still on the watchlist for sure. Hoping for a bit more reading this arvo and get in

PBH will haunt me forever. $1.10 I think it was I could have bought and let mates talk me out of it. My fault for being swayed of course but can't help but be annoyed with it...

Will have a look at KRM. Simply based on the money in bank v MC it's tempting

KRM is certainly on the watchlist now, cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kram lithium stocks on a real tear now. Back in solid black territory for me. The share offer that I took on PLS last month at 36c was a steal. Closed at $1.25 today.

ORE was $2.43 at the start of November, now $5.70.
GXY hit a 52 week low of $0.68, closed at $3.00 today.

Last edited:
Kram lithium stocks on a real tear now. Back in solid black territory for me. The share offer that I took on PLS last month at 36c was a steal. Closed at $1.25 today.

ORE was $2.43 at the start of November, now $5.70.
GXY hit a 52 week low of $0.68, closed at $3.00 today.

loving pls at the moment. Super consistent and I think a sign of things to come

sor went up 500% since I tipped it last month but having a dirty day today. Maybe worth a small buy if it drops abit more

Archer Materials (AXE) have been on my watchlist for a while - SP was stagnant without any announcements as it's still quite a long term prospect.

I've been holding out on entry as I thought it could wait but now it's rocketed 50% since Wednesday after a patent announcement.. They're doing some very interesting things with developing a qubit processor for quantum computing that can work at room temperature. Interesting to look at if willing to hold for many years.

Got semi lucky the last week or so. CHK kept me green a few days then VEN/CRO yesterday
IBX has to have news soon, been some huge buying lately and had quite a run with no announcements. Most likely a 'sell the news' event
IXR looks set for another leg up

Still waiting for some important IBX news. You get the feeling the stock is ready to explode into mid 20's on the back of something good. Got an average price of 4.4 cents have followed it for a while.

Have had PNV on the watchlist for some time and picked up shares today at $2.76 after their sell down over the last month. One missed sales target during a pandemic isn't overly bad news, especially when they've got plans in the works to expand their market leading product into the hernia and breast implant space.

Feel like there is ample time to get into PNV. Slowing sales for October and November for a company on a current year P/S of 78, which mind you is after the big drop in price, isn't great.

PBH has flown so under the radar from a media perspective. Was as low as $1.30 cents in March and closed at $16.02 yesterday.
x12 return in that time and still so much greenfield to enter with more and more states in US legalising gambling.

Ive been considering investing in the stock market. I just haven't got the slightest idea of how to start. Everything online is bloody confusing. Can anyone help?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back