General Markets Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

After months & months of watching EOS i decided to pick some up on Friday during the mad sell-off. There is a chance that it could keep trending down, so if it falls below $4 im prepared to buy another lot and average in, but gee whiz at current prices this company is severely under-valued.
Hard to think of too many companies that have been intensely impacted by the virus and the closing of international borders. This might take 2 years to get back to Feb 2020 price levels but the long-term haul of 5-7+ years really excites me for this company.
A product leader who currently have a good squeeze on their niche part of the defence market, long-term contracts in place that will provide strong & stable revenue streams in a post-covid world for many years.
Lots of R & D pumped into Space programs for the future - Their laser tracking is effective for 5cm objects travelling at 10km per sec at a range of 5,000KM. Which is about x30 the speed of sound.
Very experienced and diverse management team that offer different strengths to the company & that until last year were delivering good results.
Financials are in good shape all things considered, current market cap of $660M is just silly to me considering they have multiple revenue streams that will be worth billions in value over the next 5 years.
Ticks all the boxes for me. DYOR.

How embarrassing is this yesterday I went to sell $4.5k of LTR at 44c but instead by mistake put in a buy order and got $4.5k more. It's ok though because just sold $9k worth at 49c instead..

Although as I speak they just hit 52c.
I was selling shares between sets at the gym once during an obvious daytraders pump. So was tired and rushing. Put the sell order in for 0.006 instead of 0.06. Thank * it went through at market value. 🥵

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few on here are holding IXR from memory - looks like it will provide a handy little gap up when the trading halt is over.
Likely resource estimate increase.

A few on here are holding IXR from memory - looks like it will provide a handy little gap up when the trading halt is over.
I read a similar company MC rose (and bought out I believe) to $90M and IXR has over double the resource at higher grades, so that mixed with rising rare earths prices I think it's a winner.

That said, it's a $175M MC now, so how much room is there for growth v already priced in? TH until tomorrow so should be known soon

I read a similar company MC rose (and bought out I believe) to $90M and IXR has over double the resource at higher grades, so that mixed with rising rare earths prices I think it's a winner.

That said, it's a $175M MC now, so how much room is there for growth v already priced in? TH until tomorrow so should be known soon
Yep - I might sell half if there is a bit of a spike and keep the rest as free carry. TBH half my portfolio is free carry if you consider DRP issues as free carry holdings.

Yer I’m on Ixr and looking forward to tomorrow. Won’t sell any though as there is a SS coming, and I think we will have an off take partner soon. Might sell if it gets to 15c over the next couple of months.

Anyone have any predictions about the price of gold? I've been wrong in regards to everything from house prices to second hand car prices so I'm not even going to enter the discussion :)

gold_15_year_o_x_usd.png

Anyone have any predictions about the price of gold? I've been wrong in regards to everything from house prices to second hand car prices so I'm not even going to enter the discussion :)

gold_15_year_o_x_usd.png

Feels like Bitcoin is getting favoured more as a safe heaven than gold. Particularly from big companies and institutions.

Feels like Bitcoin is getting favoured more as a safe heaven than gold. Particularly from big companies and institutions.
Yeah, was listening to a podcast about bitcoin and it seems that gold is loosing favour. Would gold backed currencies help the price?

Constant printing of money surely has to have some kind of negative impact at a point in the not too distant future.

Yer I’m on Ixr and looking forward to tomorrow. Won’t sell any though as there is a SS coming, and I think we will have an off take partner soon. Might sell if it gets to 15c over the next couple of months.

I'm very long on IXR. By the time they finish the sampling of the expanded tenements, it is likely to be the biggest deposit on the planet.

If the Biolantidas sale is used as a guide, the IXR holding is 15 times larger and not in rock. This should value the company around $1.3b or around 45 cents/share.

Clearly that is a bit down the track however don't have anything else on the target list that could legitimately still increase by another 8x - 10x.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back