General MFC Discussion 2.0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CTHORANGE

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just saw the incident Oliver got fined for. **** me this league is becoming a joke.

Check out @7AFL’s Tweet:
That's hilarious.

Maybe the AFL have decided the force of the punch should be relative to each player. So given Oliver's apparent dive last year, the AFL figured this punch must have been considered a pretty hefty blow by Oliver standards, and so worthy of a penalty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
We had just re-signed him for 2 years when he left...
He was still one of those guys who hangs around for a while as a depth player. We had high hopes in the beginning, but he was a slow developer at the club, and didn't really take the bull by the horns like the other young guys like Trac, Oliver, Angus etc. I don't think he even got on our radar as a regular senior player - what did he play, maybe 5 games? I can still see him being just a fringe player at Port, but good luck to him.

Tulip

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham
I like Gaff as much as the next man, he’s an a grade winger. We’ve got Salem, ANB, Brayshaw and Stretch all looking good prospects, and we don’t have the money for another big fish.

Toump Ass

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
The old pledge per win. How bout a ******* pledge for a finals appearance
How about a pledge per loss, so supporters receive financial compensation for every defeat where we either start as favourites or entirely shit the bed to a team below us, preferably from the player's salary. Would go some way to restoring the balance on my Dan Murphys account after all the post-devastating loss benders.

Top Bottom