General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm half tempted to delete this post
You’d have to delete the post you quoted as well. And to really wipe it from people’s memory you would need to get the metadata from admin to identify who had seen the posts also and eliminate them. Or perform groundbreaking surgery just to remove that particular memory without damaging other parts of their recollection or personality. Which is probably beyond medical science even for skilled neurosurgeons at the moment.

I regret this as much as you but I think you’re going to have to let the Count get away with it this time.

You’d have to delete the post you quoted as well. And to really wipe it from people’s memory you would need to get the metadata from admin to identify who had seen the posts also and eliminate them. Or perform groundbreaking surgery just to remove that particular memory without damaging other parts of their recollection or personality. Which is probably beyond medical science even for skilled neurosurgeons at the moment.

I regret this as much as you but I think you’re going to have to let the Count get away with it this time.
For all the effort if it were possible, he'd just post it again and then tell me to get foxtel

I remember learning that memories aren't stored in one part of the brain but made up of multiple neural pathways firing to bring it together.

So lobotomy is your go

I remember learning that memories aren't stored in one part of the brain but made up of multiple neural pathways firing to bring it together.

So lobotomy is your go
There's still a risk that the memories are also associated with other lobes besides the frontal lobe. Better do a full brainectomy to be sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So lobotomy is your go
I don’t remember learning that one. Yet another example that my parents should have sent me to private school.

Not really, no
My primary school had a teacher who duck taped 2 students in grade 3 to chairs after telling them she would do it if it they wouldn't shut up. She also taped their mouths closed.

Great lesson in following through with a promise and not ******* around with older people but a current affair didn't see it that way and she was sacked. Got her job back a couple years later but

My primary school had a teacher who duck taped 2 students in grade 3 to chairs after telling them she would do it if it they wouldn't shut up. She also taped their mouths closed.

Great lesson in following through with a promise and not ******* around with older people but a current affair didn't see it that way and she was sacked. Got her job back a couple years later but
I just googled that to see if any articles were knocking about online. Turns out duct taping kids to things has been exposed a bunch of times. I can sort of understand the temptation.

I just googled that to see if any articles were knocking about online. Turns out duct taping kids to things has been exposed a bunch of times. I can sort of understand the temptation.

I actually looked it up too but couldn't find it. Would have been late 90s I reckon so very possible it wasn't published online.
We also had a teacher get hit by a car twice on 2 separate occasions because he was chasing imaginary animals through car parks on mushrooms. Also got caught out watching pr0n in class one day. Did ney get fired for any.
When you live in a country town in Vic you take what ya can get I spose

alVrUFM.jpg

Barely posted all offseason because I hate the new forums but this is the type of quality that keeps me coming back to this board.
Was a good one. (Let’s face it, we were all thinking it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back