General MFC Discussion 2.0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
HAWTHORN
Hi guys.
I come in peace.
A mate of mine (big Dees man) is in town til Friday from interstate. Is pretty keen to take his young fellas out to watch training, but the club website lists this coming Monday as the next session.
Has anyone got any intel as to where and when he could see them between now and then?

Cheers, and all the best for season ‘19.

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Moderator #6,836
Most MFC sponsor ever
TBH I have always wanted Range Rover for the lols, but Jag will do.

I also reckon Demonshop missed an opportunity by not trying to flog branded cheeseboards with MFC matching knife this Christmas past. I would have bought half a dozen to give to unimpressed relatives. They had to make do with being unimpressed with keep cups instead.

I’m warming to Jaguar actually. Very Arthur Daly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proper Gander

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Moderator #6,837
Hi guys.
I come in peace.
A mate of mine (big Dees man) is in town til Friday from interstate. Is pretty keen to take his young fellas out to watch training, but the club website lists this coming Monday as the next session.
Has anyone got any intel as to where and when he could see them between now and then?

Hi Threadkilla.

MFC have been advertising special open training on Saturday at Casey - but that might not suit your visitors timetable if they’re leaving on Friday.

They do train on non-advertised times at Gosches Paddock, and anyone passing can hang out and watch (but going there is a bit of a lottery as you can imagine, though if you’re going to take a punt, mornings are the go). Your very best bet would be to email or phone the club and let them know your conundrum. My nephew from tassie is a Roos fan (the idiot) but I emailed the Norf people when he came down for a visit and they were really good about providing times when he could go to Arden Street and watch the players. I hope MFC do the same.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
HAWTHORN
Hi Threadkilla.

MFC have been advertising special open training on Saturday at Casey - but that might not suit your visitors timetable if they’re leaving on Friday.

They do train on non-advertised times at Gosches Paddock, and anyone passing can hang out and watch (but going there is a bit of a lottery as you can imagine, though if you’re going to take a punt, mornings are the go). Your very best bet would be to email or phone the club and let them know your conundrum. My nephew from tassie is a Roos fan (the idiot) but I emailed the Norf people when he came down for a visit and they were really good about providing times when he could go to Arden Street and watch the players. I hope MFC do the same.
Thank you for your response mate, much appreciated. I had suggested he give the club a bell, so I’ll encourage him to do so tomorrow.

Cheers, again

TheCount

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
Hi Threadkilla.

Wasnt the open session at Casey on last Saturday?

Proper Gander

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Moderator #6,840
Wasnt the open session at Casey on last Saturday?
Was it? Apologies Threadkilla - my info was out-of-date. But do definitely contact the club. Chances are they can give you a time when the boys will be training at Gosches

saj_21

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Hi guys.
I come in peace.

I drove past yesterday morning around 10am and they were training. I guess they will be training around the same time tomorrow.

A rough guide i think there sessions are 3 hours long (may not be on the ground for entire 3 hours) from 9ish till midday.

Despite the club listing them as "closed" sessions nothing will stop you from walking up and watching.

harry000

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
New England Patriots
TBH I have always wanted Range Rover for the lols, but Jag will do.

I also reckon Demonshop missed an opportunity by not trying to flog branded cheeseboards with MFC matching knife this Christmas past. I would have bought half a dozen to give to unimpressed relatives. They had to make do with being unimpressed with keep cups instead.

I’m warming to Jaguar actually. Very Arthur Daly.
You may be able to get a deal on Range Rovers as a part of this sponsorship.... same company.

1549923938550.png

saj_21

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
David King must of been reading bigfooty. Saw an article on Facebook where declared oliver was a mile infront of Cripps and Bont at the same age and in 50-60 games will comfortably be the best mid in the game.

Toump Ass

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
David King must of been reading bigfooty. Saw an article on Facebook where declared oliver was a mile infront of Cripps and Bont at the same age and in 50-60 games will comfortably be the best mid in the game.
Best commentator in the game.

Oliver > Daylight > Cripps confirmed.

TheCount

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
How have the Carlton folk in the Cripps v Oliver thread taken it?

The Dr

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Unprecedented

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom