General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jones saying title or no title hes gonna go about things the same. Well no ******* s**t he was the worst captain in the AFL with no voice out there so obviously thats going to continue. May showed more leadership in 1 spray to Frost than this tow ball has his whole career

cautiously optimistic about next year, an awful lot seems to be changing behind the scenes which might be the shakeup the club needs

or we sink even further, who knows?

Jones saying title or no title hes gonna go about things the same. Well no ******* s**t he was the worst captain in the AFL with no voice out there so obviously thats going to continue. May showed more leadership in 1 spray to Frost than this tow ball has his whole career

Honestly I reckon if Jones spends time at Casey next year it'll be a sign we're doing really well.

Honestly I reckon if Jones spends time at Casey next year it'll be a sign we're doing really well.
With Tomlinson and Langdon coming in he should be 1 to make way with all the injured players coming back in as well

Easily.

VC the harder one to pick.

I think we've established so far that Viney isn't captaincy material. My go to would be someone like T. McDonald or Melksham as the VC.

Agreed. Gawn to be sole captain and Viney to spend more time on his burgeoning media commitments. So hot right now.

Brayshaw and Viney in the top 10 really show how ******* bad we were this year. Brayshaw got 8th for just playing every game and Viney in 3rd well fu** knows daddy must of fudged the votes each week
Viney came 3rd? What the actual * ?

Frost Harmes Salem Gawn, Frittas six weeks at the back end of the year and Chandlers one tackle were all better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Viney is the new Terlich prove me wrong

Roos had plenty of chances to and didn't cut him even once, let alone twice.

If he can turn up fit and ready to go , i think May is a natural Captain . Come at me Emo's
the fact you had to put 'if' to start you comment is why he isn't captain material

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Viney came 3rd? What the actual fu** ?

Frost Harmes Salem Gawn, Frittas six weeks at the back end of the year and Chandlers one tackle were all better
Oliver tying with Max was also pretty amazing.

Gawn should have been about 300 votes clear of the next best. Further proof that the coaching staff have jumped the shark.

464 – Max Gawn, Clayton Oliver

323 – Jack Viney

319 – James Harmes

293 – Christian Petracca

230 – Bayley Fritsch

213 – Christian Salem

210 – Angus Brayshaw

204 – Sam Frost

199 – Jayden Hunt

Weird results. Would have thought Gawn, Salem and Petracca would have been top three this year.

Anyone know how the results are decided? Do the players get any say in it or is it just the coaches?

Oliver tying with Max was also pretty amazing.

Gawn should have been about 300 votes clear of the next best. Further proof that the coaching staff have jumped the shark.
As much of a shock that Oliver tied with Gawn, it was nothing compared to Vineys finishing position

Oliver I had pencilled for a top 2 or 3 finish at min but Viney was ******* lucky to be in the top 7-8 imo

464 – Max Gawn, Clayton Oliver

323 – Jack Viney

319 – James Harmes

293 – Christian Petracca

230 – Bayley Fritsch

213 – Christian Salem

210 – Angus Brayshaw

204 – Sam Frost

199 – Jayden Hunt

Weird results. Would have thought Gawn, Salem and Petracca would have been top three this year.

Anyone know how the results are decided? Do the players get any say in it or is it just the coaches?

Oliver was always going top 3. Wasn't as good as last year but still easily one of our best despite having a bad year (for him). Petracca floated in and out of games too often. Pretty strange that Brayshaw is a coupe of votes behind Salem despite Salem having some very good games.

Interesting that Hibberd, Jones and a few other normally higher finishers didn't make the top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back