General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be al about Gaff, a couple of seasons ago i would have been about it. But i really don't think we need to put any money on someone like him now

Just saw the incident Oliver got fined for. **** me this league is becoming a joke.

Check out @7AFL’s Tweet:

That's hilarious.

Maybe the AFL have decided the force of the punch should be relative to each player. So given Oliver's apparent dive last year, the AFL figured this punch must have been considered a pretty hefty blow by Oliver standards, and so worthy of a penalty.

Dom barry 20 touches and a goal, anyone else feel like we have been shafted?
To be fair, I don't think we were that interested in him while we had him - so he wasn't very interested in us either. It wasn't that "lost Ollie Wines" type of feeling when we offloaded Barry....

To be fair, I don't think we were that interested in him while we had him - so he wasn't very interested in us either. It wasn't that "lost Ollie Wines" type of feeling when we offloaded Barry....

We had just re-signed him for 2 years when he left...

We had just re-signed him for 2 years when he left...
He was still one of those guys who hangs around for a while as a depth player. We had high hopes in the beginning, but he was a slow developer at the club, and didn't really take the bull by the horns like the other young guys like Trac, Oliver, Angus etc. I don't think he even got on our radar as a regular senior player - what did he play, maybe 5 games? I can still see him being just a fringe player at Port, but good luck to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Gaff as much as the next man, he’s an a grade winger. We’ve got Salem, ANB, Brayshaw and Stretch all looking good prospects, and we don’t have the money for another big fish.

The old pledge per win. How bout a ******* pledge for a finals appearance
How about a pledge per loss, so supporters receive financial compensation for every defeat where we either start as favourites or entirely s**t the bed to a team below us, preferably from the player's salary. Would go some way to restoring the balance on my Dan Murphys account after all the post-devastating loss benders.

Got mine today, safe to say that went straight into the bin.
I renewed my mebership in November.

They still haven't sent me my membership cards but the have sent me the ******* pledge per win paperwork!!!

Are you sure it wasn’t on the back of the pledge per win paperwork like mine was?
I hope not as i threw it out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back