General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it means a whole lot, but Gawn just became the first MFC player to reach #1 in the AFL Player Ratings.

Just don't look at the ratings for TMac, Jones or Viney - lol.

Couple of beers are fine. Not when you’re in rehab when you’ve got repeat muscle injuries and you came last in the time trial

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hilarious how this deadshit comes out with a sob story when he is clearly an absolute nuffie. I don’t agree with punching him but he had it coming.
I’ve heard him and genuinely think that he likely has a bit of a disadvantage in sussing out the best way to respond to a situation.

But in this case, there is some responsibility by those that take him along to the footy to manage his behaviour. And the people milking the hard done by story - they should back off a bit and stop feeding this guy’s impression that everything he does is cute and will feature in some Hawk TV lame moment.

Surely that is a massive beat up, he was at the pub on his day off for 3 and a half hours and had several pints.

Firstly who the * sits there counting how much he had to drink and secondly who gives a s**t? if he can't have a few beers with mates on his day off and act in a civilised manner then this world has gone mad.

While in rehab. And apparently for some lengthy time.

Every team needs one fat guy, or a guy that looks a bit pudgy. We have traded Kent, but now we still fulfil our quota with Trac. We don’t need a beer belly May. He should pull it together and reduce himself to a Bailey Fritsch physique or face the consequences. He should also understand that MFC is a club known for attempted drownings of underperforming players so there’s that.

At the pub for 3 hours, guarantee a high percentage of players did worse over the weekend but when the media want to nail you they can.
True.

Every team needs one fatty. Do you favour a fat S May or a fat Trac?

I am voting for fatty May as a like for like Kent replacement. Trac has to just eat celery (without the rest of the spaghetti Bolognese) and become an Italian type Whitfield

At the pub for 3 hours, guarantee a high percentage of players did worse over the weekend but when the media want to nail you they can.
all for players sending it on their time off ( or whenever really) but if theres one player who shouldn't be on the piss right now its Steven May.

True.

Every team needs one fatty. Do you favour a fat S May or a fat Trac?

I am voting for fatty May as a like for like Kent replacement. Trac has to just eat celery (without the rest of the spaghetti Bolognese) and become an Italian type Whitfield

Fat May for sure, if he can't chase anyone he will just club them instead and I'm ok with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back