General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll endorse the Hendricks G&T, but I’m not standing for the suggestion that a vodka and soda is anything other than pointless. You might as well drink water with some carbonated urine then bash your head on the wall to kill of the standard number of cells.
Had one once, came to a very similar conclusion.

I’ll endorse the Hendricks G&T, but I’m not standing for the suggestion that a vodka and soda is anything other than pointless. You might as well drink water with some carbonated urine then bash your head on the wall to kill of the standard number of cells.
Tastes like * all, but surely the point is to get pissed. I love a sunday sesh as much as the next man, but I'm paid to sit at a desk and write rather than to do elite athlete things.

you lost all credibility when you tried to endorse G&T

Tastes like **** all, but surely the point is to get pissed. I love a sunday sesh as much as the next man, but I'm paid to sit at a desk and write rather than to do elite athlete things.

I was tryna diet last year. Nothing shitter than vodka water at the bar. Rather get fat with May

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 points.

Omac got 99.3 on his ATAR so we shouldn't feel bad when we can him at the end of the year, he can make something of himself.

I am gutted to learn Oska Baker has cut his hair!

Omac got 99.3 on his ATAR so we shouldn't feel bad when we can him at the end of the year, he can make something of himself.
If you'd tried a little harder at school, you might have realised a simple Google search would show that Oscar is contracted til 2020.

Don't care if you like the bloke or not, but the way some of our supporters jump on the hate train with Oscar is a ******* disgrace. He's a Dees player and hasn't disgraced himself. Don't be a dickhead.

So when can we expect an official apology from the umpires department? I see Jetta copped a week for the sling tackle against Smith. That should have been a free to us deep in our forward line. Early in the last. Between that call and the touched goal, the umpires gave the Eagles the momentum in that game. I don’t give a * what you say TK, umpiring can, and often does, determine games. Those maggots should all spend the next month in minor league wilderness.

So when can we expect an official apology from the umpires department? I see Jetta copped a week for the sling tackle against Smith. That should have been a free to us deep in our forward line. Early in the last. Between that call and the touched goal, the umpires gave the Eagles the momentum in that game. I don’t give a **** what you say TK, umpiring can, and often does, determine games. Those maggots should all spend the next month in minor league wilderness.

Blah blah blah
name a game you think we won because of the umpires?

Answer- None
People only sook one way

Smith wouldn't have been slung if he didn't pay his own free kick rather than kick the goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back