General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol we could finish the round 17th if we lose by more than Gold Coast does.

:drunk:

E: ok nvm here come the doggies
E2: ok nvm dogs s**t the bed so I'm still right!!

Last edited:
https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-27/watch-it-live-the-midseason-rookie-draft-from-630pm-aest

Midseason Draft starts at 6.30pm. Looks like we'll have a free run at either Lowson or Hirst, with the experts expecting we'll take Lowson, regardless of him doing an injury on the weekend, which admittedly isn't thought to be too bad.
I hope we go for Hirst. Somehow doubt Lowson ends up fit enough to play a game this year (though definitely sounds like what we need on a short term basis), but this entire thing is a bottom of the barrel exercise and we might as well go for someone that's fit and has something in the way of upside, as a player that likely would have been drafted last year if not for injury. Dunkley probably plays for GC this year tbh, but don't think he's be what we need anyway.

Huge, didn’t think Dunkley would get past pick 2.
Yeah, as much as a steal as you can get in this sort of draft, given he was being talked about as going number 1 until all the talk was Carlton taking Deluca, it's probably a pretty good get.

He's almost a little unlucky he's coming in now that we're getting a stack of players back, and not a few weeks back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody see the team of outs we could put against 22 that played last week * i reckon itd belt the team on the weekend

With Lewis and Jones on the verge of retirement, we actually need at least 12.
12 it is.

Actually I would like it if we populate our entire list with in and under onballers and literally nobody else. Obviously we will win nothing but it will be amazing to see how badly the plan goes. I need a reason to watch Melbourne currently so car crash will do fine. How to turn a list with potential in the window and age bracket into a weekly farce. We’re halfway there so may as well charge at the cliff and jump

Did Brad Greens mrs die? Or once again its ******** on poxy melbourne facebook pages
Nothing in the news but then again you wouldn’t really expect something like that to make news.

Where did you see it? (Or who said what on Facebook)? Horribly sad for him and their kids if this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back