General MFC Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi pardon the intrusion but I didn’t know where else to post this. Just in case anyone on this board is interested the Sacred Heart Mission op shop in Cheltham is selling this framed signed jumper for $300. Not sure how you would value the signatures etc but the framing alone probably makes it a bargain. I would just call them in advance to be sure it’s still there if anyone is interested. Anyhow hope someone can give it a good home. CheersView attachment 687551
I'll take the frame if I don't have to pay for photos of Watts and Hogan

What would you suggest doing with a waterfront property if water levels rise? Put floaties on it?

Is Ben Shapiro responsible for climate change or taking action on it? What a weird point you're trying to establish here.
I’m a moderate fan of Shapiro, but that’s a stoooopid thing to say. You’ve got to admit it. Who the * gonna buy all these houses for sale when the water starts rising and everyone starts trying to sell?

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I’m a moderate fan of Shapiro, but that’s a stoooopid thing to say. You’ve got to admit it. Who the **** gonna buy all these houses for sale when the water starts rising and everyone starts trying to sell?

So sell them now? Obviously that will sort the water-front climate deniers from the wise and all-knowing.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
* Religion also the climate has changed over history for as long as history is. Greatest 2 money spinners of our time

As opposed to taking action on climate change. Were you intending on rebutting G2B's point about Shapiro's dolt answer to global warming with a proper response? Now would be a good chance for you to flex those intellectual muscles.

This is my favourite Ben Shapiro moment, personally. Old breed vs new breed conservative commentators. Surrounding oneself with facts vs surrounding oneself with powerful allies. Its very satisfying.

That clip proved that Shapiro can only win arguments when he chooses the forum. Much easier when your opponents are first year uni students.

As opposed to taking action on climate change. Were you intending on rebutting G2B's point about Shapiro's dolt answer to global warming with a proper response? Now would be a good chance for you to flex those intellectual muscles.

This is my favourite Ben Shapiro moment, personally. Old breed vs new breed conservative commentators. Surrounding oneself with facts vs surrounding oneself with powerful allies. Its very satisfying.

That journo was very unfair in his approach to that interviewer, it was a planned take down with no good will there at all.

All the same, Shapiro came out afterwards and acknowledged he didn’t handle it well.

Salc0

Rookie
Feb 4, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah cause religion causes most the wars and according to the **** wit who banged on about climate change we're supposed to all be under ******* water while making **** loads in the mean time

Yep, it was just one dude banging on about climate change, definitely not the majority of leading scientists in the area for decades now /s

1559878556550.png

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yep, it was just one dude banging on about climate change, definitely not the majority of leading scientists in the area for decades now /s

View attachment 688113
Did i say it was solely 1 ******* person? The person i was talking about just made $320k to come to Australia. Funny how only countries with money are targeted and not the actual s**t countries not giving a * but wheres the money in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back