Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I'm flying down this week to cheer the boys on in the flesh for the first time since the Geelong final.

We may have had a revolting year, but we need to show something on a national stage on Friday night against a team who can't buy a win. We need to win by 40+
What lol a team who can't buy a win who are above us on the ladder..a win by 5pts would be a miracle at this stage

I’d be a little worried about b dog and viney. On the other hand they’d be pretty easy to distract and run away from

Both would be confused by a milk crate
Don't disparage the milk crate in a fight - was used yesterday to pin down a knife wielding (alleged) murder in Sydney yesterday afternoon.

I'm flying down this week to cheer the boys on in the flesh for the first time since the Geelong final.

We may have had a revolting year, but we need to show something on a national stage on Friday night against a team who can't buy a win. We need to win by 40+
Yeah - good luck with that. I've passed on flying down for the game this year.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
What lol a team who can't buy a win who are above us on the ladder..a win by 5pts would be a miracle at this stage
Yeah, I'd just be happy with any score higher than theirs at this point.

Looking back, this is our most winnable game since Carlton in Round 16 (who's form since makes it look like a reasonable win in itself) Dogs have been in good form and will be really close to pushing themselves into the 8, while we got to the Saints two weeks too late being a completely different team under Ratten.

Of course, if we weren't playing such putrid football, we'd have been a genuine chance to win all of those games, but we're Melbourne, so …

Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yep, the Swans have been pretty poor this year but I’d be shocked if they were as lazy or turn up their toes under pressure as quickly as our team does. The game against the Pies on the weekend was winnable but we were unable and unwilling to dig in when it got tough.

Looking back, this is our most winnable game since Carlton in Round 16 (who's form since makes it look like a reasonable win in itself) Dogs have been in good form and will be really close to pushing themselves into the 8, while we got to the Saints two weeks too late being a completely different team under Ratten.

Of course, if we weren't playing such putrid football, we'd have been a genuine chance to win all of those games, but we're Melbourne, so …
There have been plenty of chances to get more wins on the board this year but they’ve just about given up. The lack of resilience in this group of players is troubling.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
To be fair TJ was looking pretty rough up at the lions aswell
gettyimages-98645653-612x612.jpg

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne

But we played a good half against Richmond... 🙈

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
It was a big day for the fans. After having a kick with their childhood heroes they took part in a Ho down as TJ treated the fans to one of the greatest jug solos of all time.
He was quite good at sucking on glass objects instead of blowing into them back in the day :$

thedank

All Australian
Mar 2, 2019
Meth City
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Perth
Oh man north are going to absolutely bury us next weekend, In a way I'm hoping we get pantsed by 10+ so we can run a broom through the joint

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
We may have let our premiership drought tick over to 20,000 days, but we'll be damned if we let it hit 21,000!

You know, i'm happy walsh will win the rising star and not blakey
Blakey will be ten times the player Walsh is, I wouldn't give a * if I was a Swans fan. Kid's a future Bont or Fyfe but will be even better up forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back