Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Cant wait for him and Goody to be forever finding "positives" in our grim losses next year
I remember hearing on SEN that the Richo asked the players to give him some feedback. Apparently in one of those feedbacks was he focused too much on the negatives what they don't do well. Perhaps they'll balance each other out.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I remember hearing on SEN that the Richo asked the players to give him some feedback. Apparently in one of those feedbacks was he focused too much on the negatives what they don't do well. Perhaps they'll balance each other out.

Focused on the negatives, ie what players needed to improve. Shocking. And at St Kilda, where they play so well there really should be very few negatives to discuss after games. I reckon if your team typically kicks 3 or 4 behinds to every goal and struggles to beat the worst teams in the competition, there might be a few things that have to be brushed up a bit.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Focused on the negatives, ie what players needed to improve. Shocking. And at St Kilda, where they play so well there really should be very few negatives to discuss after games. I reckon if your team typically kicks 3 or 4 behinds to every goal and struggles to beat the worst teams in the competition, there might be a few things that have to be brushed up a bit.
Oh well tell it to Josh Bruce or whoever made the feedback.

Demon4123

Senior List
Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
For those of you who like a punt there is a horse running today at Moonee Valley named Bedford. It’s racing in the last and is about 7/1. If you remember a couple of months ago there was horse called Wagner which duly saluted at good odds. Anyway, no guessing what I’m doing today and that is not watching Melbourne get their arse kicked by North. I’d rather have a punting afternoon than endure another embarrassing loss. Happy punting!

booshboy

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
For those of you who like a punt there is a horse running today at Moonee Valley named Bedford. It’s racing in the last and is about 7/1. If you remember a couple of months ago there was horse called Wagner which duly saluted at good odds. Anyway, no guessing what I’m doing today and that is not watching Melbourne get their arse kicked by North. I’d rather have a punting afternoon than endure another embarrassing loss. Happy punting!
thanks mate!!

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
See this is actually why I’m not a punter. My instincts force me to choose by name alone and my brain doesn’t otherwise intervene. I moved house recently and after a few hours of internet research just decided to use a removalist because they were called Kent. Luckily they did a decent job.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
See this is actually why I’m not a punter. My instincts force me to choose by name alone and my brain doesn’t otherwise intervene. I moved house recently and after a few hours of internet research just decided to use a removalist because they were called Kent. Luckily they did a decent job.
Now they can't move furniture for anyone else for 4-6 weeks

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Wagner raced last week and got pipped. I hope Bedford gets up for everyone, but id be looking at race 5 number 3 wanna be good, at Belmont.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Oh well tell it to Josh Bruce or whoever made the feedback.

Man buns - the male equivalent for the "I'd like to speak to your manager" hair style.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
Every time one of TK's players pulverises their opponent they'll apologise despite him telling them not to.

I like to think he'd deal with them like Deadpool with the taxi driver who has his love rival in the boot of his taxi.

"That's no way to play football"
*I'm so proud of you*

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Literally the only thing im excited about for next year is Darren Burgess. Not even kidding. Only kid in the draft you can really get excited about is Noah Anderson, and tony cockring has whinged enough to make sure hell land at gold coast. Our coach is likely going to get the sack by mid next year , and the next in line to be caretaker is Alan Richardson. All the players people are talking up for trade week are all loser rejects. Talk of good players wanting to leave, still no new home base and the club bleeding money and supporter condidence at a new low.

I despise this footy club. Have a goodnight everyone

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Literally the only thing im excited about for next year is Darren Burgess. Not even kidding. Only kid in the draft you can really get excited about is Noah Anderson, and tony cockring has whinged enough to make sure hell land at gold coast. Our coach is likely going to get the sack by mid next year , and the next in line to be caretaker is Alan Richardson. All the players people are talking up for trade week are all loser rejects. Talk of good players wanting to leave, still no new home base and the club bleeding money and supporter condidence at a new low.

I despise this footy club. Have a goodnight everyone

Talk of good players wanting to leave? I heard some whispers but not sure if any truth to them.

Last edited:

Demon4123

Senior List
Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Know if its to do with the coaches?
Nope, more about the coin his on compared to other players. Saints wanted him last year when they recruited Kent. Also, apparently Gold Coast offered big coin last year and are going to do the same this year.

Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Nope, more about the coin his on compared to other players. Saints wanted him last year when they recruited Kent. Also, apparently Gold Coast offered big coin last year and are going to do the same this year.
I’d rather he *s off if he wants more coin. Players on our list getting paid as professional footballers with the skill level displayed in 2019 are lucky they aren’t thrown in jail for fraud.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I’d rather he fu**s off if he wants more coin. Players on our list getting paid as professional footballers with the skill level displayed in 2019 are lucky they aren’t thrown in jail for fraud.
Harmes has probably been a top 5 player on our list over the last 2 years. He's one bloke who can put his hand out

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Harmesy grew up as a Melbourne fan and is arguably one of the few players on our list whose development has been greater than his initial forecast potential.

I actually see him as a future Captain of the Club. I have him as about the 7th most important player on the list (Gawn, May, Oliver, TMac, Petracca, Lever). Perhaps harsh on Viney, Brayshaw, Salem, Jetta, Melksham, but just my opinion.

If we were to lose him, I'd be so gutted. Goodwin would have lost me for good, if that happens.

Harmesy grew up as a Melbourne fan and is arguably one of the few players on our list whose development has been greater than his initial forecast potential.

I actually see him as a future Captain of the Club. I have him as about the 7th most important player on the list (Gawn, May, Oliver, TMac, Petracca, Lever). Perhaps harsh on Viney, Brayshaw, Salem, Jetta, Melksham, but just my opinion.

If we were to lose him, I'd be so gutted. Goodwin would have lost me for good, if that happens.
Melksham is top 5 i importance

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back