General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Yze wants to come to this place then I don't want him. Anyone who wants to be here clearly isn't right in the head. We should only look to recruit people who don't want to come to the club.
I had a vision then of a raging Clarko chained up in the coaching box.

Genuinely pleased for Big Stef:

Stefan Martin is about to strike his name off the list. The Lions ruckman’s 180 games without a final ranks second behind former teammate Tom Rockliff (190) as the most among current players and 14th overall in the game’s history.

Genuinely pleased for Big Stef:

Stefan Martin is about to strike his name off the list. The Lions ruckman’s 180 games without a final ranks second behind former teammate Tom Rockliff (190) as the most among current players and 14th overall in the game’s history.

One of those players where him leaving really has no effect on us. Wouldn't necessarily be in our best 22 now.

Hibberd May Frost

Salem Lever Jetta

Petracca Brayshaw Viney

Melksham Tomlinson Wines

Jones McDonald Weidemen

Gawn Harmes Oliver

Langdon Fritsch ANB Petty

So our wings get worse and Tomlinson/Wines/Jones are played completely out of position.

Nice!

He's clearly trolling. Melksham on a HFF? LOL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With our mass of inside midfielders, I’m surprised we didn’t try Harmes on the outside instead of Gus. Harmes seems more versatile anyway. They didn’t use him in a negating role this year also which was a little confusing at times.

Thanks Todd

Ripping bloke, done a great job stepping in, list management and player development over the journey. Had a very good resume at Adelaide, and continued it this year.

There may or may not have been rumblings of disharmony late this year, and whatever may be the case will play out in 2020, but he deserves respect for his efforts over the last decade.

Ripping bloke, done a great job stepping in, list management and player development over the journey. Had a very good resume at Adelaide, and continued it this year.

There may or may not have been rumblings of disharmony late this year, and whatever may be the case will play out in 2020, but he deserves respect for his efforts over the last decade.
I seem to remember he coached us as well for 3 (?) games when some one got the sack . Versatile indeed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back